Windows 10: Ac adapter

Discus and support Ac adapter in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello, i have dell inspiron 5559, my main battery is dead so i removed it, when i run the laptop using only the AC adapter it's running slower than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kareen988, Jul 22, 2021.

1. kareen988 Win User

Ac adapter

hello, i have dell inspiron 5559, my main battery is dead so i removed it, when i run the laptop using only the AC adapter it's running slower than when it was with the battery installed. I get a warning at the startup of windows alert the ac power adapter wattage and type cannot be determined. the battery may not charge the system will adjust the performance to match the power available I disabled this warning, it runs but it's slow, i also did troubleshoot of power when only on ac power, everything was normal. how can i fix it?thank you

:)

kareen988, Jul 22, 2021

2. Wake up from sleep with Microsoft AC Adapter

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to restart the laptop from sleep mode when connected to AC power adapter.

Please be informed us if you are facing any problem with while waking the computer from sleep mode.

I suggest you to update the drivers for AC power adapter from
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps :

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand AC Power Adapter.
    • Right on the W and click on Update driver software.

If the drivers are updated, you will not have the option to Update Driver Software.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter
      that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 22, 2021
  3. JF-AMD Win User
    Need Notebook AC Adapter help

Help, I am by no means an EE, so I am not sure how to solve this.

I have 3 notebooks:

Satellite T135D-S1327
    AC Adapter output: 19V, 3.42A

Satellite T235D-S1345
    AC Adapter output: 19V, 2.37A

Fujitsu S2210
    AC Adapter output: 19V, 4.22A

I also have an iGo universal AC Adapter, 15-24V (no amps listed)
    Online it shows that it supports all 3 of my notebooks, I am guessing that it auto regulates.

However, I am wondering, since all of them have exactly the same sized adapter plug (the iGo site actually lists the same tip for all 3) if I can exchange AC Adapters between them.

Just from my limited electrical knowledge, I should be able to charge all of them with the 2.37A AC adapter because it is the lowest current. What I don't know is can I charge the others with the higher output (amperage) adapters. Especially the Fujitsu's because that adapter sits on my desk at home and would be quite convenient.

Any thoughts on this?

JF-AMD, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Ac adapter

ac adapter warning message; battery will not charge

Need a fix for ac adapter warning as the battery will not charge. Says to use a 45 w adapter, but that's what I have. Any suggestions?

WayneGibson3, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Ac adapter

1. Ac adapter - Similar Threads - adapter

2. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....
  3. How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix generic Bluetooth adapter code 43: I have trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset. I saw in device manger that there was an error code 43, and in the information tab it says device usb/vid requires further installation....
  4. Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...: I just purchased this Nighthwak AXE3000 wifi usb adapter with usb 3.0 adaptability.The adapter works when plugged in to usb 2,0 and 3.0. It DOES NOT work when the extension cord is used via 3.0. The adapater on the extension cord, just becomes unrecognizable due to supposed...
  5. Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...

Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...: I just purchased this Nighthwak AXE3000 wifi usb adapter with usb 3.0 adaptability.The adapter works when plugged in to usb 2,0 and 3.0. It DOES NOT work when the extension cord is used via 3.0. The adapater on the extension cord, just becomes unrecognizable due to supposed...
  6. Nighthawk Netgear USB wifi adapter works, BUT the extension cord malfunctions and isn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Netsys 9000wn usb adapter - not working in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netsys 9000wn usb adapter - not working in windows 11.: Netsys 9000wn usb adapter - not working in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netsys-9000wn-usb-adapter-not-working-in-windows/3b9b9279-3128-4c30-9a42-69151b1bfab5
  8. Netsys 9000wn usb adapter - not working in windows 11.

Netsys 9000wn usb adapter - not working in windows 11.: Netsys 9000wn usb adapter - not working in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netsys-9000wn-usb-adapter-not-working-in-windows/3b9b9279-3128-4c30-9a42-69151b1bfab5
  9. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  10. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...