Windows 10: AC power light is off

Discus and support AC power light is off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI ihave a question,in my laptop Toshiba Satllite,model P55-A5312 The AC Power Liht is off,butt the laptop is working ok,how can i fix the ACpower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HectorEdenburg, Jan 28, 2022.

1. AC power light is off

HI ihave a question,in my laptop Toshiba Satllite,model P55-A5312 The AC Power Liht is off,butt the laptop is working ok,how can i fix the ACpower light be on when i turn on my laptop?

:)

HectorEdenburg, Jan 28, 2022

2. Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power?

***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light***

scottieskibble, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

Hi Scottieskibble,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model number of your laptop?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Isolating The Issue.

1. Disconnect the AC adapter and all the external devices from the laptop and
      turn off the laptop.
    2. Remove the battery from the laptop > Press and hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
    3. Then, reconnect the battery > Plug the AC adapter and
      turn on the laptop.

Check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, then follow Method 2.

Method 2: Reinstalling The Battery Drivers.

1. Open Device Manager > Expand
      Batteries > Right-click on ACPI drivers and click on
      Uninstall.
    2. Restart the laptop once for the drivers to reinstall and check for the issue.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 28, 2022
  4. AC power light is off

Power indicator light

Hi Carol,

Light indicator depends on the manufacturer of your device. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional information:

• Can you tell us if you're pertaining on the power light of your monitor or system unit?
    • Are you experiencing any issues on your computer while the power light is orange?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

AC power light is off

1. AC power light is off - Similar Threads - power light off

2. Laptop AC Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop AC Power: Should I always use AC power on laptop when it is available or drain battery , discharge it for sometime ?There are these in my laptop manual.- Use AC power whenever possible, reserving battery for mobile use.- Excessive recharging decreases the battery life....
  3. Laptop AC Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop AC Power: Should I always use AC power on laptop when it is available or drain battery , discharge it for sometime ?There are these in my laptop manual.- Use AC power whenever possible, reserving battery for mobile use.- Excessive recharging decreases the battery life....
  4. Laptop AC Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. AC Power for Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AC Power for Windows Laptop: My computer's Windows Laptop AC charger just stopped working, but I can still charge using USB C. I have checked the charging cord for damage and found non. I have tried windows update and checking for new drivers. Under the "batteries" section, I only have "Surface Battery"...
  6. AC power light is off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AC power light is off: HI ihave a question,in my laptop Toshiba Satllite,model P55-A5312 The AC Power Liht is off,butt the laptop is working ok,how can i fix the ACpower light be on when i turn on my laptop?...
  7. AC power light is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AC power light is off: HI ihave a question,in my laptop Toshiba Satllite,model P55-A5312 The AC Power Liht is off,butt the laptop is working ok,how can i fix the ACpower light be on when i turn on my laptop?...
  8. Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  9. Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicatr-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  10. laptop's ac power keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop's ac power keeps turning off: Hi, My laptop's battery is no good so I always use the laptop on ac power. It was working fine last night but today it keeps shutting down after a minute or so. I've just noticed the battery icon will start off showing the power plug next to it but then the plug...