Windows 10: Academic Fitness Control Panel

Discus and support Academic Fitness Control Panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed a program called Academic Fitness Control Panel. Ink by Fogware on my computer. What is this program? I found only one thing about it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by deanva, Nov 9, 2018.

1. deanva Win User

Academic Fitness Control Panel

I have noticed a program called Academic Fitness Control Panel. Ink by Fogware on my computer. What is this program? I found only one thing about it online which did not explain any use for it at all. Can it be deleted with no problem?

:)

deanva, Nov 9, 2018

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Nov 9, 2018
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Academic Fitness Control Panel

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Academic Fitness Control Panel

1. Academic Fitness Control Panel - Similar Threads - Academic Fitness Control

2. control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    control panel: I am trying to uninstall facebook game room from my control panel but it will not uninstall so now I am confused and have no idea what I'm doing much less what to do next could someone please help me?...
  3. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel: I want to uninstall a program/application but control panel says that there is a program currently uninstalling or being changed but I don't see the program and I do not believe I chose one to change in the first place. [ATTACH]...
  4. control panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    control panel: What is WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies in control panel and is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel/c15effe1-63a7-4340-9a8f-7b6662c1725f"
  5. Academic Fitness Control Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Academic Fitness Control Panel: I have noticed a program called Academic Fitness Control Panel. Ink by Fogware on my computer. What is this program? I found only one thing about it online which did not explain any use for it at all. Can it be deleted with no problem? 121326
  6. control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    control panel: I have intel g41 wddm 1.1 driver...can't open gfxui.exe(control panel)...does this driver really dont have a control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/control-panel/2fce9ea9-337e-454c-aaa1-edabd069e404
  7. control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel: I have 10130 and am surprised to still have the control panel, although the icon has changed. Has anyone still got theirs? 7093
  8. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: Hi Where did the Control panel option do? I had an update today and I use to be able to right click the start menu to get to the control panel and I just went to access the CP to turn something off and the CP option is missing from the right click menu on the start button....
  9. Control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control panel: Windows 10 pro, I can open control panel using administrator account but it does not open using a standard account. Also the control panel functions in system settings do not function either. Help is appreciated. 26664
  10. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: I 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday and initially found the control panel but can no longer find it. I very badly want to change my wallpaper and screen saver. Where is it? 26489