Windows 10: Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help!

Discus and support Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Guys! Just built a new gaming pc and while installing windows 10, I hit pro N. My license key is not working and I am told that I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by owenthetechie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help!

Hey Guys!

Just built a new gaming pc and while installing windows 10, I hit pro N. My license key is not working and I am told that I need to completely reinstall windows. Is there any way for me to do this without losing anything (Program files, steam saves, RGB profiles, etc.)?

What should I do?

:)

owenthetechie, Sep 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help!

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help!

1. Accadentally installed windows 10 pro N! Please Help! - Similar Threads - Accadentally installed pro

2. Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N: I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro N and want to migrate to the non N version. N has way to many restrictions. Is this possible without losing everything?...
  3. Help please Windows install

Help please Windows install: So about a year and a half ago I tried changing the background of my lockscreen to some fbi thing for fun with some program it rebooted my laptop and a black screen came up with a cursor and I got a windows 10 install disc but then when I try to install it using the disc or...
  4. Windows 10 pro N

Windows 10 pro N: I tried to install win 10 pro n on my pc with win 10 pro activation key but it can't be use, why ? 135565
  5. Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*

Windows 10 Pro Recovery *Please Help*: Hello Kind Person, I inadvertently reformatted the E drive on my computer and it removed an approximately 21 Mb file called "System" and now my computer is telling me that I do not have an Operating System. Is there a way to recover this file and restore my Windows 10 Pro...
  6. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

Windows 10 Pro N Activation: I recently downloaded a copy of the windows 10 iso from the microsoft website and chose to install Windows 10 Pro N. My issue at this point is trying to get it activated. I've bought activation keys but they refuse to work. Is the activation of this version of Windows region...
  7. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: Hey, I have a license for Windows 7 Professional and while downloading the ISO image from tech bench, I have chosen "Windows 10 Pro N". So now after the install, I found out my license isn't accepted for the N version, they seem to be very picky about this single letter...
  8. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N: I already installed and activated my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Is it to late to install Windows 10 Pro N? 10505
  9. Want to install Windows 10 Pro N in Australia, but can't...

Want to install Windows 10 Pro N in Australia, but can't...: Hi Guys, I created a "Windows 10 Pro N" installation ISO via the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and have tried a number of times to perform a clean install on my PC. It actually installs okay, however, it will not activate with the key I obtained during the Windows 8.1...
  10. Windows 10 Pro N - Clean Install to SSD

Windows 10 Pro N - Clean Install to SSD: I'm installing a SSD on my computer and want to start off with a fresh copy of Windows 10. My current OS is Windows 10 Pro N. I'm guessing Microsoft wants my new install to be the N version as well. I downloaded an iso of Windows 10 Pro N and want to put in on a USB...