Windows 10: Accedntly downloaded a virus...

Discus and support Accedntly downloaded a virus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So ima just skip straight to it and say I downloaded a bad virus and what I did to get rid of it was run Malwarebytes scans more than 4 times and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Estatia, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Estatia Win User

Accedntly downloaded a virus...

So ima just skip straight to it and say I downloaded a bad virus and what I did to get rid of it was run Malwarebytes scans more than 4 times and quarantined every time and rebooted a few times, and I deleted apps downloaded in my programs and then after either 10 min or I reboot the apps and viruses are back like nothing happened I am downloading MacAfee however I'm not sure if it will work...

:)

Estatia, Mar 3, 2019
  2. malware Win User

New Virus Comes Disguised as IE7 Download

If you receive an e-mail offering a download of Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2, delete it. A new virus is spreading all over the web. The e-mail includes a convincing graphic that looks like it could really be from Microsoft, and the virus is delivered when recipients click on the included link. The e-mails carry the subject line "Internet Explorer 7 Downloads" and appear to come from admin@microsoft.com. They include a blue, Microsoft-style graphic offering a download of IE 7 beta 2. Clicking the graphic will download an executable file called IE 7.exe. The file is actually a new virus called Virus.Win32.Grum. Security experts are still trying to analyze the virus, which may affect your registry, mail contact list or steal personal information from your computer.

Source: Network World

malware, Mar 3, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    New PC DRM!

You mean:

Pirated
    Step 1: Find Pirated version.
    Step 2: Download (which takes far longer than all the waiting for saving would take if your internet connection truly is slow)
    Step 3: Scan downloaded copy with anti-virus.
    Step 4: Install and pray hard that it isn't virus infected
    Step 5: Install the pirating bit and pray some more that it isn't a virus
    Step 6: Enjoy with above worries
    Step 7: Save

newtekie1, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Accedntly downloaded a virus...

PC Infected with Virus

One suggestion.....

COMBOFIX

its saved a lot of machines that ive worked on which most techs will say is beyond saving and to reinstall your OS

FreedomEclipse, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Accedntly downloaded a virus...

1. Accedntly downloaded a virus... - Similar Threads - Accedntly downloaded virus

2. i downloaded virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded virus: i downloaded virus and i deleted all the files and its okay now but in my windows protection history it says remediation incomplete, status: failed and i cant delete the protection history because it says you need permission from system, i tried to edit my permissions in...
  3. i downloaded virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i downloaded virus: i downloaded virus and i deleted all the files and its okay now but in my windows protection history it says remediation incomplete, status: failed and i cant delete the protection history because it says you need permission from system, i tried to edit my permissions in...
  4. i downloaded virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus Warning on Download

Virus Warning on Download: I am attempting to download Ninja Remote ncinstaller-x64.exe through Attentive IT RMM, to connect to office device, but the download is blocked saying virus detected. Is there anything that can be done?...
  6. Virus Warning on Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Warning on Download: I am attempting to download Ninja Remote ncinstaller-x64.exe through Attentive IT RMM, to connect to office device, but the download is blocked saying virus detected. Is there anything that can be done?...
  7. Virus Warning on Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I downloaded a virus

I downloaded a virus: Hello, I downloaded a virus and my windows defender detected it but before i knew it was a virus i ran it and now the defender doesent remove it when i click start actions. so I try to download a antivirus like avast but it crashes my browser instantly. anyone have a fix?...
  9. Downloading and anti virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading and anti virus: One day I got a notification that said that windows anti virus defender had turned off. I hit restart now in setting, but an error message came up. Now, every time I try to download something online My pc tells me that it "contained a virus and was deleted." I need to know...
  10. Downloading Error: "Download contained virus and was deleted"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading Error: "Download contained virus and was deleted": Hi all, Very recently my computer started to not accept downloads. It's VERY frustrating because this has never happened before. It's affecting my school since I can't download certain assignments and I can't even download Norton Security. I've attempted downloading from...