Windows 10: Acceleration 3D turning off by itself, crashing rendering etc. (was searching to find...

Discus and support Acceleration 3D turning off by itself, crashing rendering etc. (was searching to find... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; From about week I have big troubles with my graphic card. I am not sure but I was doing big windows update (after long time) about week ago and maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fylyp93, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Fylyp93 Win User

Acceleration 3D turning off by itself, crashing rendering etc. (was searching to find...

From about week I have big troubles with my graphic card.

I am not sure but I was doing big windows update (after long time) about week ago and maybe this is related to my case.

When I want render something in my video editing software with GPU Acceleration CUDA, application is freezing and not responding then closes by itself without any bug reporting or so, then in dxdiag direct 3D acceleration is disabled.

Similar thing happens sometimes when I run games, it freezes after some time and after closing it because it's not responding, direct 3D acceleration is disabled in dxdiag. I can enable acceleration again by opening devices manager and turning off and on graphic card, or reboot system.

So when acceleration is disabled I can't open Unity Engine Editor, games, or render with acceleration, there is popup that directx can't do something.

I putting here dxdiag info before acceleration is disabled: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xUAvdAZymraHwceo0AEMK8KDa1CpCaNl

And after crash: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qG6nP8dDIjRWywywaN-mOs9j2rzwnaQv

Main Specification:

Windows 10 64bit

16gb ram

geforce 1050

Notebook model:

Lenovo Legion y520

I was uninstalling all display drivers and then installing again, uninstalling and installing older version, installing with/without geforce experience.

What can I do with it, it's crazy annoying, I have graphic card but can't use it, it can be something wrong with system/drivers or graphic card is corrupted?

:)

Fylyp93, Nov 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

There is no "Graphics" options on the Windows 10 desktop right click menu. Please update your reply with correct instructions.

mjames-upc, Nov 23, 2018
  4. kentwaz Win User

Acceleration 3D turning off by itself, crashing rendering etc. (was searching to find...

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

When I right click on my desktop as you instructed, I cannot find "Graphics Properties" as mentioned above. I can't see 3D when I right click on .jpg file to select option to "Open with" on 3D windows.

My OS is windows 10.

kentwaz, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Acceleration 3D turning off by itself, crashing rendering etc. (was searching to find... - Similar Threads - Acceleration turning off

2. Direct3D Acceleration turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D Acceleration turning off randomly: Hi.I have problem wiht my DELL XPS 15 9560, Win10. System specs are posted further wia DxDiagI was using my notebook for half a year but sudenly it started crashing to BSOD. The error code is VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 0x00000113.System: Time of this report: 7/19/2022,...
  3. Direct3D Acceleration turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct3D Acceleration turning off randomly: Hi.I have problem wiht my DELL XPS 15 9560, Win10. System specs are posted further wia DxDiagI was using my notebook for half a year but sudenly it started crashing to BSOD. The error code is VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 0x00000113.System: Time of this report: 7/19/2022,...
  4. Direct3D Acceleration turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. GPU turning off when rendering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU turning off when rendering: Recently I have not been able to render videos from After Effects as after around a minute, my GPU fans would stop spinning and the display would go black signalling that it's off as well as this, audio cuts out completely and any USB devices plugged into the motherboard ie...
  6. GPU turning off when rendering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU turning off when rendering: Recently I have not been able to render videos from After Effects as after around a minute, my GPU fans would stop spinning and the display would go black signalling that it's off as well as this, audio cuts out completely and any USB devices plugged into the motherboard ie...
  7. how to turn off hardware acceleration

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off hardware acceleration: i would like to know how to turn off hardware acceleration for Xbox console companion or the whole laptop. I've been trying to find the control panel from the start menu but its not there and when I find the place to turn it off trouble shoot or whatever the option is to...
  8. 3d accelerator error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3d accelerator error: I downloaded windows 10 to my pc and i cant get my world of warcraft game to play. The game downloaded but whenever i hit start i get a error saying 3d accelerator isnt compatible or something like that. I tried updating nvidia, it has the microsoft basic adapter and far as i...
  9. where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off: where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-hardware-acceleration-to-turn-it/aeab4ff4-2f23-46a3-9c87-aed51a64a2bf
  10. 3D accelerator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D accelerator: Is 3D accelerator available for my system so I can still play Forge of Empires https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/3d-accelerator/0514f0ae-86b9-41ca-81bb-ffff177e8549