Windows 10: Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version

Discus and support Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix pop up message HP accelerator not supported on this version windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyBarnett3, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version

how to fix pop up message HP accelerator not supported on this version windows 10

:)

TonyBarnett3, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version

3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version

1. Accelerator not supported on windows 10 version - Similar Threads - Accelerator supported version

2. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Versions and update support??: I am running windows 10 pro 64bit version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1526 I have set notification of updates but then initiate them. I tend to to all updates even some of the possible updates. My PC is ok to run Windows 11 but I would prefer to wait a while before I do the update....
  3. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Versions and update support??: I am running windows 10 pro 64bit version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1526 I have set notification of updates but then initiate them. I tend to to all updates even some of the possible updates. My PC is ok to run Windows 11 but I would prefer to wait a while before I do the update....
  4. Window 10 Versions and update support??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 is getting hardware-accelerated AV1 video streaming support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting hardware-accelerated AV1 video streaming support: In 2017, the Alliance for Open Media announced a new AV1 codec that will eventually replace H.264. In future, AV1 codec is set to become primary codec for online streaming and Microsoft has also confirmed that Windows 10 will become one of the first operating systems to...
  6. AV1 Hardware Accelerated Video support rolling out on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    AV1 Hardware Accelerated Video support rolling out on Windows 10: This fall, Microsoft’s hardware partners are rolling out hardware accelerated AV1 video support on new Windows 10 systems with the latest GPUs. With video consuming an ever-increasing portion of the world's internet traffic, better compression technology helps to...
  7. Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 version 2004: Abstract You may have noticed a mysterious new optional feature called Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling appear in the advanced graphics settings page with the Windows 10 May 2020 update. The purpose of this blog is to give some background on this new feature and how we...
  8. Windows 10 version 1809 support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1809 support: The latest version of Windows 10, v1903, disables the only reason I bought this particular computer in the first place. I won't go into details, but the disabled program is an HP product. After speaking to four different tech support people at HP and spending countless hours...
  9. Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 gets hardware acceleration support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 gets hardware acceleration support: Microsoft Photos app also comes with video editing feature and you can use it to create video from your own media. While it still can’t replace a professional video editor, it can help you with most of the basic tasks. Microsoft Photos app is aimed at consumers and it’s not...
  10. Disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window: I've googled this and all the answers I saw related to an earlier version of Windows 10. I'm using Snagit 13 and, when I try to capture a portion of my screen, the entire screen goes black. Disabling hardware acceleration is supposed to correct this problem. Thank you. 111667