Windows 10: Accent color issue with Office 365

Discus and support Accent color issue with Office 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimKearney53, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Accent color issue with Office 365

I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color.Currnet settings are Custom, default Windows mode is Dark, default app mode is Light. Transparency effects if On and the accent color is Manual.Both Show accent color on Start and taskbar and Show accent color on title bars and windows borders are on.The accent color works on everything apart from any of the Office 365 programs.Any clues please?

:)

TimKearney53, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Accent color issue with Office 365

1. Accent color issue with Office 365 - Similar Threads - Accent color issue

2. Accent Color - Issue With Not Accepting Any Color and Defaults to Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color - Issue With Not Accepting Any Color and Defaults to Black: I get that there are issues with how the accent colors work on title bars and borders and I've tried several suggestions and seems people can only get this working by using personal backgrounds that contain the colors. My issue is when I first set up Windows 11, I was able to...
  3. Accent Color - Issue With Not Accepting Any Color and Defaults to Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent Color - Issue With Not Accepting Any Color and Defaults to Black: I get that there are issues with how the accent colors work on title bars and borders and I've tried several suggestions and seems people can only get this working by using personal backgrounds that contain the colors. My issue is when I first set up Windows 11, I was able to...
  4. Accent color issue with Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent color issue with Office 365: I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color.Currnet settings are Custom, default Windows mode is Dark,...
  5. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  6. Accent colors changing

Accent colors changing: I use three PC's on a daily basis. Each has its own keyboard and mouse. Periodically each of the three will change the accent colour of the taskbar without input from me. I find this frustrating because I use colour for each computer set-up - so the accent colour, and...
  7. Issues with accent colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with accent colors: I’ve been having issues with the accents colors sticking to default blue for a few months now. My taskbar and settings change color just fine but , start, calendar, notifications, and game bar all refuse to change colors. I first experienced the issue after what I’m assuming...
  8. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  10. About Accent Color

About Accent Color: I want to Change accent color from blue to White.But there is a notification says"This Color is Not Supported" How to change the accent color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-accent-color/374ecc10-3f9b-4b4e-b2b6-23840ca5435f