Windows 10: Accent Color

Discus and support Accent Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trish99200, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Accent Color

I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from blue to purple Accent Color 3db943d5-cc66-4eb5-9b93-20b1adfd12ee?upload=true.png

:)

Trish99200, Jul 30, 2020

2. accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Jul 30, 2020
  3. accent color

I have all the colors listed above. The shade of red is missing from above accent colors and is also missing from mine. I used to have the shade of red and like to get it back. I like to know how to update the driver of accent color in window 10.
    ty

MartyHariri, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Accent Color

Accent color for start, task bar, action center

rosalie jeangardiner, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Accent Color

1. Accent Color - Similar Threads - Accent Color

2. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  3. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  4. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  5. Accent colors

Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  6. How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast: I have Windows 11 - Because of my vision I need High Contrast White on Black Never had an issue with Windows 10. I can change the theme to "Dark Sky" or create my own. Howver the link "Accent Colors" is never available to me even after selecting "normal" default theme. The...
  7. How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast

How to remove / change Accent Color in High Contrast: I have Windows 11 - Because of my vision I need High Contrast White on Black Never had an issue with Windows 10. I can change the theme to "Dark Sky" or create my own. Howver the link "Accent Colors" is never available to me even after selecting "normal" default theme. The...
  8. Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.: The mica effect on my apps, such as Settings, File Explorer, Paint, and some apps' title bars is not refreshing/updating. I tried running sfc /scannow and updating the graphics driver but none of those worked. Specs are: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz...
  9. Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.

Mica effect not updating/refreshing when background and accent color change.: The mica effect on my apps, such as Settings, File Explorer, Paint, and some apps' title bars is not refreshing/updating. I tried running sfc /scannow and updating the graphics driver but none of those worked. Specs are: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz...
  10. Windows 11 accent color keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 accent color keeps changing: i've recently noticed that my accent color has been changing to a dark yellow color for no reason even after I change it back, every time i close and open my laptop it changes back to yellow, i'm convinced my profile is corrupted but i don't know how to fix this issue? i...