Windows 10: Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

Discus and support Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you can see in the screenshot, the preview at the top of the screen shows the start menu should have a grey background with blue accented tiles.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yfilc, Jul 21, 2021.

1. yfilc Win User

Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

As you can see in the screenshot, the preview at the top of the screen shows the start menu should have a grey background with blue accented tiles. However, the accent colour does not show on the start menu tiles, instead everything is grey,I have tried all combinations of light/dark/custom mode, changing the theme, ticking "show the accent colour on the following surfaces," and restarting the PC, none of which made a difference. Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎18/‎03/‎2021 OS build 19043.1110 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 Cheers

:)

yfilc, Jul 21, 2021

2. start screen tile art and Accent Colour

settings - start+themes

I have Microsoft Lumia 720. When will Microsoft provide/allow start screen tile art so we can adjust the tile size in other than 90 degree.

When will Microsoft make available more Accent Colours.

####################################, Jul 21, 2021
  3. krytoned Win User
    Custom start menu tile

I just installed the latest version of Dropbox (desktop, not app) and realised that they are able to have a nice looking start menu tile. Any ideas on how to replicate this effect for my other start menu shortcuts?

Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles. [​IMG]

For instance, the Dropbox icon doesn't look too small, and the tile has a blue blackground colour that is different from my Windows accent colour.

krytoned, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

Tile colours

Most of my tiles seem to be in the accent colour. How do I get tiles to Sta in their original colours?

JennyTaylor-May, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

1. Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles. - Similar Threads - Accent colour does

2. show accent colour on following surface in not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    show accent colour on following surface in not working: lately, I have facing an issue that windows taskbar colour become a still not changeable Please let me how to make it the right way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-accent-colour-on-following-surface-in-not/07803d24-603e-45e3-b9f3-3ed98dcd07c7
  3. Windows Accent Colour

Windows Accent Colour: I have been trying for days to change my windows accent and taskbar colour in personalization to a custom colour #E09EBB but everytime I change it, it would just revert back to the default grey/blackish colour of the dark mode. I have tried disabling the theme syncs but to no...
  4. Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?: Hey, So I tried to pin the Elite Dangerous launcher to my start menu, turns out to be white or very light grey, which breaks the entire grey / dark scheme I have going on. I tried creating an 'EDLaunch.VisualElementsManifest.xml' with these parameters; <Application...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles have Lighter Coloured Tiles, Inconsistent Shaded Tiles.

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles have Lighter Coloured Tiles, Inconsistent Shaded Tiles.: On my start menu some of the tiles are coloured differently than the rest. in dark mode they are brighter and on light mode there are different tiles which are again brighter. I do not mind this but I would like to fix it if there is a fix. in the image below you can see a...
  6. Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue: [ATTACH] Hi! Just got my new laptop yesterday and I upgraded it to Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, I wanted to personalise it by changing the accent colour but some programs in the start menu (mainly the ones with the new icons) remain blue. I haven't used a PC in...
  7. Accent colour disabling

Accent colour disabling: Just downloaded the new Bing Wallpaper app, and it changed my accent colour settings to a bright gold colour. I can't find a way to change it back to the default lack of accent colour that I've gotten used to for the past 4 years of using this computer. Is there a fix, or is...
  8. New Microsoft App Icons - Tile Accent Colour

New Microsoft App Icons - Tile Accent Colour: Hello The new Windows icon designs are starting to grow on me but I have noticed that the tile background for them is stuck on bright blue, regardless of the accent color selected in the Personalization settings. This is affecting tiles Mail, Calendar, Alarms & Clock,...
  9. start menu not showing tiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start menu not showing tiles: start menu not showing tiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-not-showing-tiles/21e7436d-100f-4d21-aa5d-0d3ea3f2dd29
  10. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...