Windows 10: Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have searched everywhere for a higher version for Conexant HD Audio drivers that will work with upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 but cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DisplayNameWasTaken, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

I have searched everywhere for a higher version for Conexant HD Audio drivers that will work with upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 but cannot find any. Will Windows resolve so can use Conexant drivers available, is laptop trash, is there a way to install acceptable other company's drivers ? What can I do ?

:)

DisplayNameWasTaken, Jun 11, 2020

2. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 was auto updated yesterday but thereafter headphones / external speakers did not work. So rolled back to its previous verson 8.65.55.62. Any suggestion to this problem will be helpful. I am using Lenovo
    G50 Laptop and recently upgraded to Windows 10 Home Single Language from Windows 8.1.

Again today the driver is auto updated and this time found my laptop soundless. Again went on same rollback process and found all sound system working perfectly. If I could prevent auto update of this driver. Suggest me please.

B.Banerjee, Jun 11, 2020
  3. conexant Hd Audio

Hi

I have installed new version of conexant hd audio driver and my dell vostro 5459 sound was distorted. I have uninstall many times, reboot, install previous version but it seems that conexant do not be removed like a virus! when I uninstall after reboot it
    is on their place. I want a serious help. please

AriaYounesi, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Heyyuu Win User

Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

How can I permanently uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver

It's not work. I have done this

1. download and run the program you suggested.

Conexant driver is not on the list (select to hide)

2. uninstall Conexant driver

High Definition Audio Device is in used now

3. run program again

Conexant driver still not on the list (select to hide)

4. restart my laptop

High Definition Audio Device still in used.

5. run program again

Conexant driver is on the list (select to hide)

6. Select Conexant and Hide it

Conexant driver is now in hidden list

7. a few minutes later my laptop notify me to restart my laptop to finished setting up Conexant

Conexant driver is now disappear from the hidden list and take over my sound device again.

8. cry so hard

Heyyuu, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

1. Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Acceptable drivers Conexant

2. Incompatibility of Windows 2004 with Conexant Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompatibility of Windows 2004 with Conexant Audio Drivers: It has not been possible to update Windows 10 to any versions later than 1909 due to incompatibilities with the Conexant Audio drivers. Many laptop PCs, even quite recent ones, are built with audio hardware that use the Conexant drivers. It is my understanding that support...
  3. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall the Synaptics HD Audio driver off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's also a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver,...
  4. Windows 10 Version 2004 Conexant Audio Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Conexant Audio Drivers Problem: This issue is on going for 5 months now and there has been zero progress toward a solution so the Update to 2004 is available. What exactly can the problem be to last for such a time ?...
  5. Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant smart Audio HD not compatible Win 2004: Conexant smart Audio HD ver 8.66.27.55 with Lenovo 80EC, stop upgrade to win10 2004. When will it be compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-audio-hd-not-compatible-win-2004/1bb26079-d84a-4ac1-a6ca-0a1cc1558398
  6. Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers

Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers: So what do people with computers with Conexant drivers do? Windows Update says update drivers but there are none acceptable, it also says Microsoft is working on a fix ? So what do we do? If there are compatible drivers for devices using Conexant Audio where are they, how do...
  7. Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.

Conexant smart HD audio driver version 8.66.16.50 problem.: it says 'No driver installled". I have a Lenovo G50 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-smart-hd-audio-driver-version-8661650/9b012449-5da0-4296-aef9-ae12ab062390
  8. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  9. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  10. Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10

Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10: Does anyone know where I can find a driver for Conexant HD Audio? Right now I am using a driver from Microsoft to play device sounds. Help please! 55093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. conexant hd audio driver windows 10 2004