Windows 10: Acces is Denied Task Manager

Discus and support Acces is Denied Task Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My dwm.exe Dekstop windows manager is leaked memory , in other discusion or post there no solution about this from intel or microsoft the solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leysvee, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Leysvee Win User

Acces is Denied Task Manager

My dwm.exe Dekstop windows manager is leaked memory , in other discusion or post there no solution about this from intel or microsoft the solution maybe downgrade the driver but i didn't want to do it, and the most solution is kill the process while dwm exe eating my ram about 5 - 10GB. but now i cant kill cause acces is denied , how to resolve it ?

:)

Leysvee, Aug 6, 2021
  2. Joan Pin Win User

"Access is Denied" in task manager

Hi Joshua,

The error message that you're getting may occur due to the restriction for a certain system file or folder. To get the full access on your device, open
    Command Prompt (Admin) and signed in with your username and password and check if you'll still see the "Access is Denied" message.

The Windows Defender is the default antivirus of Windows 10. You can open
    Settings
    > Update and Security > Windows Defender > toggle off
    Real-time Protection. If you want to permanently disable it, follow these steps:

• Tap on the Windows key to open the Start Menu.
    • Type regedit.exe and hit Enter.
    • Confirm the UAC prompt to continue.
    • Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender.
    • If you see the preference DisableAntiSpyware on the right, double-click on it and set it to 1 to disable Windows Defender.
    • If the preference does not exist, right-click on Windows Defender and select
      New > Dword (32-bit) Value, and name it DisableAntiSpyware.

To restore Windows Defender at a later point in time, delete the key or set its value to 0.

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
    For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. Click
    here for assistance.

You can disable the startup programs using the Task Manager. Here's how:

• Right-click on an empty area on the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • When Task Manager comes up, click the Startup tab and look through the list of programs that are enabled to run during startup.
    • Right-click the program and select Disable.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Joan Pin, Aug 6, 2021
  3. task manager access is denied

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for your reply with the current status of the issue.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to perform below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Task Manager.

3. Search for Avast process.

4. Right click on it and click on Properties.

5. Click on Security tab and click on Edit.

6. Then give full permission to the Administrator.

Step 2: I would suggest you to perform below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Task Manager.

3. Search for Avast process.

4. Right click on it and click on End Task.

Also I suggest you to check the status of the account.

1. Type "Settings" without the quotes in search box next to Start Menu
    and click on it.

2. Click on Accounts.

4. Check if the account is Administrator.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 6, 2021
  4. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Acces is Denied Task Manager - Similar Threads - Acces Denied Task

2. Error 5 Acces denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 5 Acces denied: Hello, when I want to install a game War Thunder error 5 appears, access denied when I install it in partition D, if I let it install in C where I don't have space, it lets me but I don't want it there...
  3. destination folder acces denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    destination folder acces denied: My virus scanner moved a file of an application and I tried putting it back but then it gives the message: "destination folder acces denied". I am the administrator account on this computer and also the only account on this computer. I have already tried to give myself...
  4. destination folder acces denied

destination folder acces denied: My virus scanner moved a file of an application and I tried putting it back but then it gives the message: "destination folder acces denied". I am the administrator account on this computer and also the only account on this computer. I have already tried to give myself...
  5. Acces denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acces denied: Hello guys i have a big problem right now recently i was the owner of my computer but i did a test and i was wondering " what happend if i was put on guest "then i did that to see what happend it was funny at firts to se i cant do anything but now its a bit scary beacause i...
  6. Acces denied

Acces denied: Hello guys i have a big problem right now recently i was the owner of my computer but i did a test and i was wondering " what happend if i was put on guest "then i did that to see what happend it was funny at firts to se i cant do anything but now its a bit scary beacause i...
  7. Acces denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Task Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager Access Denied: Hello Community, I recently wanted to terminate end a task a task that keeps crashing my PC. As i click *End Task* it shows up 'Access Denied'. How can i fix this? sorry if its low detailed, if you need more info just reply...
  9. Task Manager 'access denied'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager 'access denied': When is go to task manager as an administrator and try to change the priority of a game i get the message 'access denied ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-access-denied/472e548c-c469-4a62-8771-d44284bbd8b0
  10. TASK MANAGER "ACCESS DENIED"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK MANAGER "ACCESS DENIED": Hello there i was installing a new software call music maker 2017 steam edition on my pc so i opened all good for this point but it started to crash and after that i decided well maybe is a bugg i would turn off my pc . i turn off the pc i started as normal but this...