Windows 10: Acces to uefa through liveid

Discus and support Acces to uefa through liveid in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 've been for the past few hours trying to access my Uefa.com account through my windows live account since it was how I registered last year, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JavierB123456, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Acces to uefa through liveid

've been for the past few hours trying to access my Uefa.com account through my windows live account since it was how I registered last year, the problem is that while the uefa website recognizes my login info, it also says that I "cannot log in with LiveId unless you give UEFA permission to access your LiveId information."

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction so I could fix this and access the account as quickly as possible! Acces to uefa through liveid :)

Thanks!

:)

JavierB123456, Feb 11, 2019

2. How to clear the LiveId log

Hi,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below path to find the LiveId log file (Microsoft-Windows-LiveId).

C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs

From the above Logs folder find the Microsoft-Windows-LiveId log file and take the ownership to grant permissions.

Refer to the following Microsoft article on Access Denied" or other errors when you access or work with files and folders in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2623670

Now, follow the below steps to clear the LiveId log:

• Double click on the Microsoft-Windows-LiveId log file and it will be take you to
      Event Viewer window.
    • On the Action menu, click Clear Log.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 11, 2019
  3. TKR66 Win User
    Changed LiveID issue

My Windows Phone has been connected to my lievid ({removed email address}) for about 6 months. This last week, it stopped being able to update or download new apps. The message in Settings said my liveid needed attention. So, I logged into my
    liveid account on a laptop and it showed it was not verified. I tried verifying three times but never received the verify email. So I changed the livedid to {removed email address}. Instructions said ALL of my account info would be transferred to new liveid
    within 48 hours. It has been 48 hours. When I log into windowsphone.com with my new liveid I should be able to see purchased apps, but I cannot. I will have to reset my phone to factory conditions to access the new liveid. I need to be able to download
    my purchased apps once this is done, but it does not look those apps are associated with my new liveid. I tried switching my liveid back to my old liveid({removed email address}) but was not allowed to do that. I have tried to locate real support (phone,
    email, chat) for windows mobile 7 and for windows live id, but this seems to be the only available support.

TKR66, Feb 11, 2019
  4. LEbbo Win User

Acces to uefa through liveid

How to clear the LiveId log

Original Title: LiveId

How to clear the LiveId log? It is found under

Computer Management -> Event Viewer -> Applications and Services Logs -> Windows -> LiveId

Please refrain from answering if you DO NOT KNOW HOW.

Thank you.

LEbbo, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Acces to uefa through liveid

1. Acces to uefa through liveid - Similar Threads - Acces uefa through

2. What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?: Hello,I've been noticing these errors since months, namely:RPC call to function WLIDAcquireTokensWithNGC returned the following error code: 0x800488BC.Has anyone found a solution?Thank you for reading....
  3. What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?: Hello,I've been noticing these errors since months, namely:RPC call to function WLIDAcquireTokensWithNGC returned the following error code: 0x800488BC.Has anyone found a solution?Thank you for reading....
  4. Removed acces

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removed acces: Hello, my virus and threath protection has stopped working, it was saying admin removed rights or something, i tried to fix it my searching a already answered question, i tried to do it but now nothing works, i try to open control panel, it instantly close same with the...
  5. Acces

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acces: Numai Copii stiam caci Procesoarele Intel se produc in conditii mai curate ca Orisiunde dar ca si Voi nu aveam acces la multe Informatii doar cum am vazut treptat sa ne rugam sa nu le mai permita accesul in Multe Zone din Bucuresti si peste tot prin Tara pentru ca deci...
  6. Cant acces Onedrive through app Window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant acces Onedrive through app Window: Cant acces Onedrive through app Window Error code : 0x8004de40 I can connect through the web Explorer Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-onedrive-through-app-window/2a91dfc4-2522-49bf-9bf9-201f8402c7a7
  7. Cant acces Onedrive through app Window ot even through app under Ios

Cant acces Onedrive through app Window ot even through app under Ios: Cant acces Onedrive through app Window ot even through app under Ios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-onedrive-through-app-window-ot-even/2a91dfc4-2522-49bf-9bf9-201f8402c7a7
  8. deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen: i received a laptop from my cousin which they had family issues with but the laptop has a login. they use it for a small local business just for web access but she no longer works with them so they didnt have the password. they tried to delete the password using some third...
  9. Acces of the internet through Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acces of the internet through Google Chrome: I'm unable to access the internet as an error message pops up as follows "C/Program Files(x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe". It says that my "side-by-side configuration is incorrect". How do I go about fixing this problem?...
  10. No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions.

No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions.: I downgraded to win 7 then couldn't use internet it then I upgrade back to win 10 update driver of network and install window updates, now I can use ethernet cable but no internet access on wifi. I tried most solutions that I found for example : manual ip , using cmd,...