Windows 10: Access 2016 Product Key

Discus and support Access 2016 Product Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where do I enter the product if I just buy Access 2016?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OgnjenKrstic, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Access 2016 Product Key

Where do I enter the product if I just buy Access 2016?

:)

OgnjenKrstic, Aug 5, 2019

2. Office 365 or Office 2016

Under info for the new office listing on My Visual Studio it states.

Office Professional Plus 2016 (x86 and x64) - (Multiple Languages)
    To obtain the product, follow these steps:

Step 1: Get your product key by clicking the ‘Get key’ button on the right.

Step 2: Go to the Office website by clicking the ‘Get it now’ button.

Step 3: Enter your 25-character product key and continue as directed on the site.

Released: 9/23/2015

And for the discontinued it states.

Office Professional Plus 2016 (Discontinued)
    Info
    Keys
    Office Professional Plus 2016 (x86 and x64) - DVD (English)
    No additional details are available for this file.

Released: 9/22/2015
    SHA1: 213A8A0F8849516704101CB6C49F6A027B0D6D5F
    File name: en_office_professional_plus_2016_x86_x64_dvd_6962141.iso

I'm thinking option one is going to be my only option. I'm fine with that as long as I can get Outlook to work with my ISP's pop3 e-mail. Last time I tried that with the new 2016 install I could not get it to work, no way no how. All the same settings that work with the ISO install?

EDIT: I should mention, for me as far as I know, neither of these options are a subscription. They use two different keys but they are perpetual one time activation licenses. I only ran the new download briefly though, as I could not get outlook to work. I bailed and went back to what works.

alphanumeric, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Quicken 2016 won't start unless accessing as: "run as Administrator" on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Quicken 2016 on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue confined only with Quicken 2016 application?
    • How have you installed this application?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software of your system?
    • Do let us know if your administrator account is a Microsoft account?

As a basic troubleshooting, I suggest you to disable the anti-virus software if any installed and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check with the User Account Settings.

• Press Windows key, type user account control, select
      Change User Account Control settings.
    • Set notification to Never notify, click Ok
      and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: This issue might have also occurred due to compatibility issues on Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the program, download from the manufacturer's website and try to install it in compatible mode on Windows 10.

Steps to uninstall.

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Quicken 2016 application.
    • Select Uninstall,

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated application from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the application installation file and select
      Properties
      then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the application and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 5, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Access 2016 Product Key

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Access 2016 Product Key

1. Access 2016 Product Key - Similar Threads - Access 2016 Product

2. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Cortana
    Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016: Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key-to-office-professional-plus-2016/e6384b49-b08a-4ffa-ad47-91be4a7a8c2a
  3. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016: Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key-to-office-professional-plus-2016/e6384b49-b08a-4ffa-ad47-91be4a7a8c2a
  4. Lost Product Key to Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  6. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  7. how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key: I got a new computer and would like to download my copy of publisher 2016 onto my new computer. I have a product key but can't find anywhere to download publisher and put in a product key so I can download it for free it's already paid for. I tried logging in to Microsoft,...
  8. how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key: I got a new computer and would like to download my copy of publisher 2016 onto my new computer. I have a product key but can't find anywhere to download publisher and put in a product key so I can download it for free it's already paid for. I tried logging in to Microsoft,...
  9. Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016

Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016: I bought Windows 10 in April 2016 via the Microsoft website I have two emails about this from 2016 - the receipt and the Paypal transaction - neither contain a product key The 'View orders' on the Store site does not allow me to view the key of this order there is no...
  10. where is the product key accessed?

where is the product key accessed?: where is the product key accessed? how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-product-key-accessed/c74bf182-9f14-4e5a-9c56-357182629d71"