Windows 10: Access 97 on Windows 10?

Discus and support Access 97 on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Due to the pandemic we are unable to upgrade our Access databases etc but have been told we must upgrade our old XP machines to WIN10 At present... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SealableYeti222, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Access 97 on Windows 10?

Hi

Due to the pandemic we are unable to upgrade our Access databases etc but have been told we must upgrade our old XP machines to WIN10

At present we have lots of data stored and used in Access 97 and are concerned that we will lose the data/ability to use data in Access 97 if we upgrade

Its vital that we do not lose the data but its also very important that we upgrade to a WIN 10 machine

Does anyone know if using Access 97 on a WIN 10 machine is even possible anymore?

Thanks

Mark

:)

SealableYeti222, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Access 97 on Windows 10?

Delta6326, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Access 97 on Windows 10?

1. Access 97 on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Access

2. How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?: Hello, Last week I was checking my settings, because I believe that my microsoft account has been hacked, and saw an unknown email in my accounts tab see 1st picture. I have full access to the 2nd email that is listed, but I have no access or anything to the first email....
  3. How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an email from my pc, when I don't have access to it?: Hello, Last week I was checking my settings, because I believe that my microsoft account has been hacked, and saw an unknown email in my accounts tab see 1st picture. I have full access to the 2nd email that is listed, but I have no access or anything to the first email....
  4. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  5. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  6. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified": So I tried to delete a virus manually, when I tried deleting it, it just refused to download, then I went to safe mode to try to delete it and was struck with "cannot find specified file or folder", then I searched online and saw the issue is related to some control editor,...
  7. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified": So I tried to delete a virus manually, when I tried deleting it, it just refused to download, then I went to safe mode to try to delete it and was struck with "cannot find specified file or folder", then I searched online and saw the issue is related to some control editor,...
  8. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period: Dear Microsoft Community,I am a MacBook Pro M2 user preparing for a four-month exchange student program in another country. As I rely on my Windows 11 desktop for running and training machine learning programs, I require continuous access to it. However, I wish for the...
  10. Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period

Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period: Dear Microsoft Community,I am a MacBook Pro M2 user preparing for a four-month exchange student program in another country. As I rely on my Windows 11 desktop for running and training machine learning programs, I require continuous access to it. However, I wish for the...