Windows 10: Access all files from one drive on another computer

Discus and support Access all files from one drive on another computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP laptop is no longer working due to water damage. I had all my files saved in Onedrive. I bought a new HP laptop, but I cannot access all my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronneediaz, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Access all files from one drive on another computer

My HP laptop is no longer working due to water damage. I had all my files saved in Onedrive. I bought a new HP laptop, but I cannot access all my files from one drive on my new HP laptop. I'm only able to access files from 2017, but I cannot access none of my files from 2018 onward. Why is this? How do I access all my recent files from onedrive with my new laptop?

:)

ronneediaz, Dec 3, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Ross211 Win User
    Remote access to my (local) server's folders

But what if he tries to access this mapped drive when he is not on the same subnet of his server ?

Ross211, Dec 3, 2019
  4. taward Win User

Access all files from one drive on another computer

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Access all files from one drive on another computer

1. Access all files from one drive on another computer - Similar Threads - Access files drive

2. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files moved from one drive to another: Hello,So recently my files have been moved from one drive to another, my files in drive C: are now in drive F:, and the ones in drive F: are now in drive E:, and I'm logged into a default user instead of mine. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?...
  3. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files moved from one drive to another: Hello,So recently my files have been moved from one drive to another, my files in drive C: are now in drive F:, and the ones in drive F: are now in drive E:, and I'm logged into a default user instead of mine. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?...
  4. Files moved from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  6. Copying files from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  7. One of my hard drives is accessible from another PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One of my hard drives is accessible from another PC: Hi guys, Basically one of my hard drives can be accessed by another PC on the network (I'm checking via RDP). I have no idea how or why, but I want it to stop lol. In CMD after typing net share there is not shared network drive, looking in fsmgmt.msc it is not shared....
  8. How to access one win10 desktop computer from another?

How to access one win10 desktop computer from another?: I have two Win10 desktop computers, each connected by a cable to a single modem/router. I would like to set up a "network" which will allow me to access files on one computer from another and vice versa. Any suggestions on how to do this?...
  9. Access the directory tree on one computer from another computer

Access the directory tree on one computer from another computer: I have a laptop and desktop computer. Microsoft set an icon on each computer to access the directory tree on the other computer by clicking on the icon. This is no longer working. When I phoned Microsoft Support they gave me a case number and told me they were passing me on...
  10. Transfering Hard Drive from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering Hard Drive from one computer to another: I have an old computer that has win 10 on a SSD. I'd like to transfer the old SSD to a completely new rig and get rid of the old hardware. How do I do it?...