Windows 10: Access Blocked svchost.exe

Discus and support Access Blocked svchost.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have run Malwarebytes & Kaspersky offline scanner, there is no virus or malware in my system, but sometimes Windows Defender gives this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by S_A_N_D_I_P, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Access Blocked svchost.exe

Hi, I have run Malwarebytes & Kaspersky offline scanner, there is no virus or malware in my system, but sometimes Windows Defender gives this error..."App or process blocked :svchost.exe "I just wanted to what is this??? is there any security threats???Thanx...

:)

S_A_N_D_I_P, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Wile E Win User

RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Nov 19, 2021
  3. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Nov 19, 2021
  4. ex_reven Win User

Access Blocked svchost.exe

RAM Died: svchost error

Isnt svchost a service related to programs tho, and not the OS itself?
    Like for example, there are multiple svchosts at any one time for multiple programs.

Though i suppose that still suggests the OS is buggered at the core.

ex_reven, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Access Blocked svchost.exe

1. Access Blocked svchost.exe - Similar Threads - Access Blocked svchost

2. Default blocking of .exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default blocking of .exe files?: Hi all, Today I downloaded a program and noticed that when I tried to open/run the .exe file, nothing would happen. After some digging, I found that when I opened the file's properties, in the "Attributes" it was set to blocked. I checked the "Unblock" box and when I opened...
  3. Default blocking of .exe files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default blocking of .exe files?: Hi all, Today I downloaded a program and noticed that when I tried to open/run the .exe file, nothing would happen. After some digging, I found that when I opened the file's properties, in the "Attributes" it was set to blocked. I checked the "Unblock" box and when I opened...
  4. Blocked exe file

Blocked exe file: I am sure someone somewhere has a virtual voodoo doll of me. This is the exe file for a game I have had since 2007. It has never happened before. I have scanned the folder with Kaspersky. It says its clean. I have switched off UAC, then switched off the pc, and restarted it,...
  5. Svchost blocked

Svchost blocked: Hey i am Evan I am having problem in my computer When i go to ms-store > download and updates > then when i click get updates then ms store lags and a message come from my antivirus svchost.exe blocked . And in my pc i can't update my apps like minecraft , roblox . Please...
  6. UAC Blocking WINRAR exe.

UAC Blocking WINRAR exe.: If I have a RAR file in a Program Files folder and try to unRAR it I get this... [img] The same file in the Downloads folder can be unRAR'd no problem. This started happening around 1 month ago, so something has changed in UAC. I am the only admin on this PC. How do I...
  7. Svchost blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Svchost blocked: When I open mozilla firefox, windows defender blocks svchost.exe from accessing secured folder %userprofile%/Videos Can anyone help me out with this one and tell me why is this happening? submitted by /u/Dalrew [link] [comments]...
  8. (Applicationname).exe has be blocked to access graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Applicationname).exe has be blocked to access graphics hardware.: Type: Desktop GPU: No CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g with integrated Vega Graphics. Motherboard: MSI A320m pro vd/s v2 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz 4gb ×2 Operating System Version: Windows 10 Pro Hello, I get that notification in the notification center and I get a black/blue...
  9. Exe blocked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exe blocked.: Hello, I am operating on Microsoft office 2010 but would like to upgrade to Microsoft professional plus office 2013. Unfortunately whenever I try to install I get a message by Windows defender "Unauthorized changes are blocked". What can I do in order to be authorized?...
  10. svchost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    svchost: An aplication in the path C:\Windows\syswow\ is running in the background and it consumes 60% of my cpu how to i stop it? I think it as something about Net Framework our something like that but im not sure. My Windows version is 1607...