Windows 10: Access Camera of Holo Lens

Discus and support Access Camera of Holo Lens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to access the camera of HoloLens through a mobile app but app cannot access HoloLens inbuilt camera . I tried downloading windows camera for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rohan291994, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Access Camera of Holo Lens

I want to access the camera of HoloLens through a mobile app but app cannot access HoloLens inbuilt camera . I tried downloading windows camera for HoloLens but it didn't worked.Please suggest me a way to access the camera of HoloLens using my app.

:)

Rohan291994, Dec 21, 2018

2. camera lens

May I have chance to change my camera lens.......?????

my camera lens are totally scratched.......

saiharsha 896, Dec 21, 2018
  3. I_ST Win User
    No lens apps shown in photos+camera settings screen

Hello,

The phone is HTC 8X with HDR3.

In Settings/applications/photos+camerashows only Camera (built-in app).

So there are no lens apps available to select.

I have the following lens apps installed that are shown in Camera app: Apict, Bing Vision, Camera360, Fancy Cam, Fhotoroom, Image Cam, LazyLens

Why none of them are shown in photos+camera settings - >"Pressing the cammera button opens" list ?

Please help!

Regards,

IS

4. Access Camera of Holo Lens

Camera lens on Lumia 820 doesn't close

Hello!

This morning I noticed that my camera lens on my Nokia Lumia 820 was opened, even though I didn't have any camera app running.

I've tried to start the camera application, and then exited it - doesn't work. (one time my phone got stuck loading the application, had to reboot my phone. Cause of the lens?) But my camera does work, though.

Also, as mentioned, I've rebooted my phone several times.

Since I couldn't find anything about this on the Google-searches I did, I came here.

How do I make the lens close itself, again?

Any suggestions will help!

Regards - David

HashtagTokfrans, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Access Camera of Holo Lens

1. Access Camera of Holo Lens - Similar Threads - Access Camera Holo

2. Cannot access camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access camera: Split from this thread. I am not able to access camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-camera/9ca2793d-9992-496d-93de-b2896e949ad3
  3. Magnifier Lens Sizing

Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  4. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  5. Office Lens Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Lens Bug: I would like to report a Very mean bug that is present in office lens android version Whenever I try to click a photo, it doesn't get saved and the app hangs, I've tried to clear the cache, reinstall but it just won't go. Please help me, I am using office lens on android...
  6. Access to Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access to Camera: After I had to do a system restore on my surface, I can no longer access my camera. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-camera/1fc0f2ef-0d4b-4801-aec1-003ec8e19fbf
  7. Camera Access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Access: i had turned off access of camera to windows. i want to activate it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-access/b1324d19-6803-4de5-b5b7-63c71c2215ae
  8. Camera access In Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera access In Chrome: So it is like this, but first I need people to know what is seesaw, so does anyone know what is seesaw? Lets First get into the problem you know in seesaw you need to scan the QR code or type the text code right my teacher didn’t give me the text code but only gave me the QR...
  9. Access the Camera

Access the Camera: ok my camera works well, because it turns on and I can see it, but when I'm on Skype I cannot see the other person, I hear it but I cannot see it. How i do fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-the-camera/ff5f4670-7379-41ac-a026-99e2d6f33d16
  10. Office Lens will not install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Lens will not install: The installation of Office Lens is stuck every time at 20.60 KB. I am trying to re-install it because it won't launch ---- right at the start it reported 'something is wrong' and falsely claimed the camera was in use by another app. I tried with both cameras & I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access hololens camera

2. how to access camera of hololens using mobile app