Windows 10: Access denied by command prompt when trying to opening "Taskbar setting" and "Open sound...

Discus and support Access denied by command prompt when trying to opening "Taskbar setting" and "Open sound... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Idk how could this happend but iam sure i just realize it now when i trying to open Sound setting command prompt open and closing so fast but i manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ferzous, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Ferzous Win User

Access denied by command prompt when trying to opening "Taskbar setting" and "Open sound...

Idk how could this happend but iam sure i just realize it now when i trying to open Sound setting command prompt open and closing so fast but i manage to get a screenshoot what the command prompt said i was trying to get some fix but i got nothing
    so here iam asking for a help if someone can fix my problem
    Access denied by command prompt when trying to opening "Taskbar setting" and "Open sound... 9db600af-d900-4937-8030-dfd33ed5e61c?upload=true.png

:)

Ferzous, Oct 25, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Oct 25, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Lundgren_ Win User

Access denied by command prompt when trying to opening "Taskbar setting" and "Open sound...

Unable to open certain settings using the "right-click menu" on the taskbar (CMD opens and closes immediately - ERROR: ACCESS DENIED)

Hello!

I recently stumbled upon a problem.

I can't use certain settings on Windows such as right-clicking on my taskbar and clicking the "Settings for the taskbar" option. Whenever I click on it, the command prompt appears for a brief second. Sometimes it opens up and closes immediately but sometimes
    it stays there for a second giving me an error message saying: ERROR: ACCESS DENIED.

The same thing goes for when I try opening my sound settings by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner. When I right-click on the speaker icon and select the "Open sound settings" option, the command prompt opens up and behaves the
    same way. Sometimes it opens and closes immediately and sometimes it stays there for a second telling me that error message I mentioned above.

I need help!

Lundgren_, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Access denied by command prompt when trying to opening "Taskbar setting" and "Open sound... - Similar Threads - Access denied command

2. Access denied in command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied in command prompt: I am trying to clear system attribute of hibefil.sys file.Automatic Repair:Your PC did not start correctly...Advance OptionsTroubleshootCommand Promptattrib -h -s hiberfil.sys /sAccess denied - C:\hiberfil.sysCan you guide me how I can remove this file. I am unable to boot...
  3. Access denied in command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied in command prompt: I am trying to clear system attribute of hibefil.sys file.Automatic Repair:Your PC did not start correctly...Advance OptionsTroubleshootCommand Promptattrib -h -s hiberfil.sys /sAccess denied - C:\hiberfil.sysCan you guide me how I can remove this file. I am unable to boot...
  4. Access denied in command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Access denied in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied in Command Prompt: I am trying to clear system attribute of hibefil.sys file.Automatic Repair:Your PC did not start correctly...Advance OptionsTroubleshootCommand Promptattrib -h -s hiberfil.sys /sAccess denied - C:\hiberfil.sysCan you guide me how I can remove this file. I am unable to boot...
  6. Access Denied in elevated command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access Denied in elevated command prompt: Hello everybody, I'm trying to run a simple command in an elevated Command Prompt that acts on a folder that resides on a secondary HDD. That drive and the entirety of its contents have my only machine's user account also the administrator set as the owner, as does...
  7. command prompt access denied as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command prompt access denied as admin: [ATTACH] my windows time sync service has stopped so i want to manually start the service but it doesnt allow me to "net start w32time" even if i am the only admin account in the windows. Any help would he highly appreciated....
  8. Access Denied on Open Commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access Denied on Open Commands: On trying to input command as recommended in error handling Windows Update-Error 0x80080005, The command I input was "ren c:\\windows\system32\catroot2 catroot2.old " and I get an Access Denied Message. How do I rectify this error? Thanks, Sabari....
  9. Command prompt Access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt Access denied: Ive tried changing the cmd settings for full control in System32 and "Run as Administrator" option. I just cant get the cd command through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-access-denied/db457794-9d05-43ec-8435-b3da93e59911
  10. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...