Windows 10: Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?

Discus and support Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to open a Hallmark Card program I've used for years. I just purchased a new version but it won't open. I was on the phone with Hallmark for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PattyAbbottAndersoon, May 21, 2024.

1. Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?

I am trying to open a Hallmark Card program I've used for years. I just purchased a new version but it won't open. I was on the phone with Hallmark for a couple of hours and they said it's a Microsoft problem. I get a message that says "Could not load file or assembly *Engineinterop.dll or one of its decencies* Access is denied. Can anyone help with this?Thanks Patty

:)

PattyAbbottAndersoon, May 21, 2024
  2. jack63ss Win User

LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied.

I am trying to share a folder on a LAPTOP. I have other a number of other systems that have folders Shared and they work fine, but with this one I get the error "LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied." when I try to access it from a different Win10 system. So I went thru the entire "How to Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10" tutorial step by step. File and Print Sharing is enabled, SMB1.0 client & server are running, and Everyone has Full Access to the Share. Still get the error. I have tried it with the Network Public and Private, with the same result. Any suggestions ? Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

jack63ss, May 21, 2024
  3. EsMj Win User
    Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

4. Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?

Radney Dri, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?

1. Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help? - Similar Threads - Access denied Engineterop

2. Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?: I am trying to open a Hallmark Card program I've used for years. I just purchased a new version but it won't open. I was on the phone with Hallmark for a couple of hours and they said it's a Microsoft problem. I get a message that says "Could not load file or assembly...
  3. Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied. Engineterop.dll Can anyone help?: I am trying to open a Hallmark Card program I've used for years. I just purchased a new version but it won't open. I was on the phone with Hallmark for a couple of hours and they said it's a Microsoft problem. I get a message that says "Could not load file or assembly...
  4. can anyone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help: i have the lenovo ideapad 3 laptop and its getting annoying i tried asking for help but it got me no where my laptop is out of memory when i delete stuff it doesnt work and when i try to reset it says there has been a problem there were no changes made and i am extremely...
  5. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help?: Source Udk User Service Summary Stopped working Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc Application Version: 10.0.19041.546 Application Timestamp: 058e175a...
  6. C access denied help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C access denied help?: Need to fix it submitted by /u/IBexl_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktwu6x/c_access_denied_help/
  7. Can anyone help with this?

Can anyone help with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpectrumX7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5b6dy/can_anyone_help_with_this/
  8. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?: submitted by /u/Jake_Sun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eywvvo/can_anyone_help/
  9. Fixboot Access Denied Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixboot Access Denied Help: I have the ever-so-popular logfiles srt srttrail.txt error showing up on my main computer, however when I try to fix it through suggestions on this website and other websites, I either don't solve the issue or I end up having to use bootrec /fixboot. I've already looked into...
  10. Anyone Can Help!

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone Can Help!: can someone do this for me got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box. thanks in advance 59505