Windows 10: Access denied error for a file even in safe mode - Windows 10

Discus and support Access denied error for a file even in safe mode - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK, I have done my homework or research or whatever you want to call it and I cannot find an answer to my problem. I am currently running in safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bennett715, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Access denied error for a file even in safe mode - Windows 10

OK, I have done my homework or research or whatever you want to call it and I cannot find an answer to my problem.

I am currently running in safe mode with networking, and I stll cannot access a file which shows my account as the owner of the file. I was already the owner of the file and did not have to take ownership. Any suggestions would be wonderful. I am running Windows 10 Build 18305.rs_prerelease.181213-2133.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

***Title modified from: Running in Safe Mode and I am the owner of file, but still getting denied access to file!***

:)

bennett715, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

locker.bat file acess denied

Hello,

There are a number of reasons why you can't access the file. One example is the file is corrupted. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Is this issue happen to a specific folder where your photos are stored?
    • If so, does it prompt you to enter the password you created?
    • Have you tried booting into
      safe mode
      and change the permission?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this support website:
    Solution Center for Access Denied Error Messages.
    This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to help you address your query.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 27, 2018
  3. locker.bat file acess denied

i have tried booting into safe mood and changing permisiion...it used to open up as a cmd program that would let me acess my photos...now it doesn't open up and gives an error...I tried opening it as "run as an admin" the cmd opens and disappears right away...

Abasit khan, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Polterry Win User

Access denied error for a file even in safe mode - Windows 10

Denied Access to delete files

Thanks for suggestions. I tried AVG Remover but it found nothing; probably because I had already deleted the bulk of the files. I also tried Command and Safe Mode but both gave Denied message. So the question remains how do I get access to delete files? Would changing to MS login at Start help?

Polterry, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Access denied error for a file even in safe mode - Windows 10

1. Access denied error for a file even in safe mode - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Access denied error

2. Can't access files in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access files in safe mode: My laptop had blue screen errors and then kept restarting. Im now running it in safe mode and want to move my Word files to my USB. After copy pasting only 3 word files, it is now giving an error. "Error 0x80070780: File can not be accessed by the system" What should i do?...
  3. Can't access files in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access files in safe mode: My laptop had blue screen errors and then kept restarting. Im now running it in safe mode and want to move my Word files to my USB. After copy pasting only 3 word files, it is now giving an error. "Error 0x80070780: File can not be accessed by the system" What should i do?...
  4. Error 53 even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 53 even in safe mode: Hi all,,Error 53 when using 'net view' command in a command prompt. * turned on network and file sharing,* disabled firewall, and uninstalled third-party virus protection SW* sometimes error 6118 comes but when ran again error 53 occur. I ran multiple online remedies without...
  5. file access denied windows 10

file access denied windows 10: windows 10 permission type deny on files after update there are all kinds of answers to how to fix this but what i want is it happened in the first placethere are several file on my pc now that have the with the type deny and account everyone so that the only way i can...
  6. Window's will not start, not even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's will not start, not even in safe mode.: So I have a self built PC that has window's 10 on it, so this may make things a little tough, I've had it for years with no issues though, so it makes me think it has to be an issue with a recent update. I did check to make sure everything in my computer is connected so that...
  7. Dropped laptop, can't even access Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dropped laptop, can't even access Safe Mode: hi, i am stuck in a Windows 10 your pc doesn't start correctly > automatic repair > restart > your pc doesn't start correctly loop. i have tried almost everything offered in the blue screen troubleshoot menu just to reach the log in screen. attempting to boot into Safe Mode...
  8. in windows 10 "access denied" error

in windows 10 "access denied" error: In Windows 10 I cannot save files to the root c:\ even though I am the administrator. It is a new computer, but a floor model. when I first fired it up I copied a flash drive straight to the root directory C:\. no prob but when I try to save a file in word or anything else I...
  9. in safe mode my password is denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    in safe mode my password is denied: hallo, I started my computer in safe mode and it asking for my password. I am entering my password not my PIN, it is not beeing accepted. What can I do? Thanks in advance....
  10. Running in Safe Mode and I am the owner of file, but still getting denied access to file!

Running in Safe Mode and I am the owner of file, but still getting denied access to file!: OK, I have done my homework or research or whatever you want to call it and I cannot find an answer to my problem. I am currently running in safe mode with networking, and I stll cannot access a file which shows my account as the owner of the file. I was already the owner...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access denied copying files in safe mode

2. windows 10 access denied even though im owner

3. safemode access is denied

4. access to a file denied even in admin mode,
  5. access is denied windows 10 safe mode with cmd,
  6. windows 10 admin access denied safe mode,
  7. access denied in safe mode,
  8. windows safe mode drive access is denied,
  9. favorites folder not responding in new build 18305 - 181213-2133,
  10. windows safe mode access is denied