Windows 10: Access denied for windows admin components

Discus and support Access denied for windows admin components in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Access denied for mmc.exe, Device Manager,gpedit on my win 10. Admin is the only user. Error Message: "An administrator has blocked you from running... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RoopchandNagarajan, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Access denied for windows admin components

Access denied for mmc.exe, Device Manager,gpedit on my win 10. Admin is the only user. Error Message:

"An administrator has blocked you from running this app for your protection"

Switched the Smart Screen off - no outcome; On elevated command, tried to restore the gpedit.dll - no outcome.

:)

RoopchandNagarajan, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows update in windows 10 failing: datastoreandwulogfiles.zip access denied

Hello Wendy,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when checking for updates?
    • Confirm the most recent KB update that your computer is trying to install. To check, refer to the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + I, then select Update & Security.
    • Go to Windows Update, select View installed update history.

Meanwhile, the issue might also occur due to corruption in Windows Update component files. We suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article.

Also, try to perform the steps below to troubleshoot the "Access Denied" error:

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Access denied for windows admin components

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Access denied for windows admin components

1. Access denied for windows admin components - Similar Threads - Access denied admin

2. local Admin access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local Admin access denied: local Admin access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-admin-access-denied/bcd317bd-3be6-4344-a1e3-73cf0b65c8fe
  3. local Admin access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    local Admin access denied: local Admin access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-admin-access-denied/bcd317bd-3be6-4344-a1e3-73cf0b65c8fe
  4. Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network

Access denied while accessing the admin$ from network: I have account named "test" which is a member of Administrators" , when i tried to access the admin$ and provide this test credential at UACgot access denied error.Note : i have already tried adding LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy with value 1 , disabling UAC ....
  5. Access is denied: Admin reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access is denied: Admin reset password: I have 2 local user accounts in our new office PC, Senior and Junior users. I had the Senior account setup with password but forgot to tick the 'password never expires'. Meanwhile on the Junior account, I disabled its internet access by following a tutorial online about using...
  6. Access is denied: Admin reset password

Access is denied: Admin reset password: I have 2 local user accounts in our new office PC, Senior and Junior users. I had the Senior account setup with password but forgot to tick the 'password never expires'. Meanwhile on the Junior account, I disabled its internet access by following a tutorial online about using...
  7. Access is denied: Admin reset password

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. denies admin access for everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    denies admin access for everything: I am facing a issue in my pc, it asks me for admin access or denies me of admin access for literally everything. For example when i try to download something from my browser, it denies me of admin access and then I have to save it in a location other than desktop and then...
  9. command prompt access denied as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command prompt access denied as admin: [ATTACH] my windows time sync service has stopped so i want to manually start the service but it doesnt allow me to "net start w32time" even if i am the only admin account in the windows. Any help would he highly appreciated....
  10. Access denied, contact system admin

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied, contact system admin: I just have a (I hope) simple question. I upgraded to Windows 10, and now any time I create a new doc, new excel sheet, try to scan something in to folders I have spent moths setting up and organizing - all tell me "access denied", contact system Admin? WTF... I am the...