Windows 10: Access denied pls help, following a video about ‘automatic repair loop’ problem

Discus and support Access denied pls help, following a video about ‘automatic repair loop’ problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_snapdowncity [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_snapdowncity, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Access denied pls help, following a video about ‘automatic repair loop’ problem

/u/_snapdowncity, Jun 28, 2020
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Access denied pls help, following a video about ‘automatic repair loop’ problem

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi,

Unsuccessful installation of an update could be a possible cause why you are experiencing the automatic repair loop. To address this concern, we suggest running the Startup Repair tool using your bootable USB. This tool can scan and repair damaged system
    files. Follow these steps to run the Startup Repair tool:

• Insert the bootable USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • In the Windows Setup page, select the language to install, Time and currency format and the keyboard or input method and click on Next.
    • Click on Repair your computer and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options and select Automatic Repair and select the operating system. You might also require changing the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note: Modifying BIOS settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications
    of the settings are at your own risk.

Keep us updated about the result.

Darleen Pen, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Access denied pls help, following a video about ‘automatic repair loop’ problem

1. Access denied pls help, following a video about ‘automatic repair loop’ problem - Similar Threads - Access denied pls

2. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop: A few days ago, my laptop randomly restarted getting the blue screen error video scheduler internal error. I booted the Laptop in safe mode to see if I meaby somehow got a virus even though I haven't installed any new software or been to any sites recently. I don't, but I...
  3. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop: A few days ago, my laptop randomly restarted getting the blue screen error video scheduler internal error. I booted the Laptop in safe mode to see if I meaby somehow got a virus even though I haven't installed any new software or been to any sites recently. I don't, but I...
  4. Blue screen of death followed by automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently went to revert back to windows 10, so i went to Settings-System-Recovery-Go BackAnd reverted to windows 10, it did its thing and restarted and then after 5 minutes showed the automatic repair, i have tried a bunch of stuff to repair but it hasnt done anything...
  6. Help with Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently went to revert back to windows 10, so i went to Settings-System-Recovery-Go BackAnd reverted to windows 10, it did its thing and restarted and then after 5 minutes showed the automatic repair, i have tried a bunch of stuff to repair but it hasnt done anything...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop, bootrec /fixboot responds with "Access is denied", bootrec...

Stuck in Automatic Repair loop, bootrec /fixboot responds with "Access is denied", bootrec...: Hello everyone, So just for reference, this is a duplicate thread of this thread I posted yesterday that didn't get answered despite having over 150 views in a single day and around 26 people having the same or similar issues and questions. I decided to repost the thread,...
  8. Access Denied when changing WaaSMedicSvc's startup to Automatic PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access Denied when changing WaaSMedicSvc's startup to Automatic PLS HELP: Hey guys I got the error code 0x80070424 when trying to update my Win10 so I googled the code and started trying out the methods used to solve it. I think I could solve it by enabling Windows Update Medic Service on the Services program, but when I try to change the startup...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop Problem

Automatic Repair Loop Problem: Hey Friends, I got a new ASUS laptop a few months back and it was working quite good, but today it certainly starts showing Automatic Repair Error and has gone into the loop. I need help regarding the same. I will first mention what I have tried. 1. I have tried the...
  10. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...