Windows 10: Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card

Discus and support Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Running HP ProBook 650 G4 under W10 - all fully up-to-date. Mounted new microSDXC UHS-I SD card, attempted to access and got "access denied". Set... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndrewHallan, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card

Running HP ProBook 650 G4 under W10 - all fully up-to-date. Mounted new microSDXC UHS-I SD card, attempted to access and got "access denied". Set properties to share with all users on the PC, with full control permissions. Still access denied. What is solution please?

:)

AndrewHallan, Sep 10, 2018
  2. bluzeboy Win User

sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10

sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10
    any help please

bluzeboy, Sep 10, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Kingston Digital Releases 256GB Capacity microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Card

Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of the 256 GB capacity to its line of Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC cards. The large capacity and Class 10 UHS-I speed allows users to capture more photos (up to 64,000 12MP images) and HD videos (up to 976 minutes at 1080p 30 frames per second) without interruption.

The microSDHC / microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the smallest form factor SD card available and is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It is ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to Class 4 cards. The versatile card can withstand harsh environments for adventurous travelers as it is waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof. Capacities of 16 GB to 256 GB make it easy to find the right card for one's needs and provides space for thousands of hi-res photos and hours of video.

Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card 1a_thm.jpg

"We are excited to ship our new higher capacity 256 GB microSDXC card for consumers who need more storage for photos, videos and other data," said Annette Chan, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. "As image quality and 4K content continues to rise, we strive to push storage densities higher to match our customers' needs for larger capacity and stable products."

Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC is available initially at Microsoft stores in the United States with additional outlets coming later this quarter. It ships as a stand-alone card or with an SD card adapter in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities. Kingston recommends its latest readers for best card transfer speeds to and from a computer. The Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC is backed by lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.

Kingston microSDHC / microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I card Features and Specification:
    • Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
    • Performance: 45 MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer
    • microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
    • SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
    • Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB - 32GB); exFAT (microSDXC 64GB - 256GB)
    • Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
    • Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
    • Voltage: 3.3V
    • Warranty: Lifetime

btarunr, Sep 10, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card

Team Group Announces SD4.0 UHS-II Ultra High Speed microSDXC Memory Card

Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, today released the all new microSDXC UHS-II U3 high speed memory card, which officially pushed the storage performance of small portable devices up to 250/100MB/s. Team Group chooses to release microSDXC UHS-II U3, a small card to meet consumers' usage needs. With the included free SD 4.0 UHS-II SD card adapter, consumers are allowed to freely use on digital cameras, dashboard cameras, cell phones and various other devices, and offers the perfect balance in performance and usefulness.

Team Group's all new SD 4.0 microSDXC UHS-II U3 ultra high speed memory card is completely compliant with SDA's specification, and also downward compatible with microSD interface and UHS-1/Class 10 standard. The read/write speed is up to 250/100 MB/s, which is specific for the ever growing action cameras, dashboard camera for car or motorcycle, etc. It is the best storage medium which offers higher resolution, higher frames per second and higher data streaming rates for Full HD or even breathtaking Ultra HD 4K quality.

Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card 101b_thm.jpg

Team Group's all new SD 4.0 microSDXC UHS-II U3 is continuing adopting Color Card's advanced heat transfer color inkjet printing technology. With the latest technology in ecofriendly inks, carbon emissions can be greatly reduced and completely fulfill the concept of "memory last forever". The microSDXC UHS-II U3 will be launched with 64GB of storage. Consumers are able to satisfy different kinds of needs with only single purchase. This will greatly reduce the risk of losing the card while carrying it.

For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card

1. Access denied to new microSDXC UHS-I SD card - Similar Threads - Access denied microSDXC

2. HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER?: HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER? reader not included Western Digital SanDisk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-cannot-read-windows-10-sandisk-ultra/e26e8751-cdd0-4780-be20-67d46b3f7d64
  3. HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER?: HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER? reader not included Western Digital SanDisk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-cannot-read-windows-10-sandisk-ultra/e26e8751-cdd0-4780-be20-67d46b3f7d64
  4. HP laptop cannot read windows 10 SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with SD ADAPTER?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sd card not accessible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card not accessible.: When i try to plug my SD card into windows it makes the sound saying that a device is connected, but is not accessible in any way. It also doesnt show up in explorer. I have tried Device Manger, updating drivers, uninstalling the device, i have tried formatting and tried to...
  6. Sd card not accessible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sd card not accessible.: When i try to plug my SD card into windows it makes the sound saying that a device is connected, but is not accessible in any way. It also doesnt show up in explorer. I have tried Device Manger, updating drivers, uninstalling the device, i have tried formatting and tried to...
  7. sd card not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sd card not accessible: I have updated my windows to a new version and now I have access issues with an SD card that is on my machine. The computer seems to know it's there as it's listed in my computer but it can't be read, has no letter assigned to the volume but I can't format it as it says...
  8. Access denied to SD card, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access denied to SD card, please help: l start the command prompt with adimn rights and run this code icacls "F:\" /q /c /t /grant Users:F Unfortunately this does not work. I did it with and without parentheses as well as with a dot after the backslash in case it was misunderstood as an escape character I get...
  9. W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    W10 denies access to SD card. Logged in as Administrator. Share for SD card set to Full...: Have tried to use command line TAKEOWN with simple path :G as shown in File Explorer but rejected. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-denies-access-to-sd-card-logged-in-as/ad52ebfc-d5b3-4386-906e-29d79649d3dd"
  10. sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10: sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10 any help please 76646

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsdhc 64 gb access denied