Windows 10: Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10

Discus and support Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10. I unable to connect a shared printer (Epson L120) from windows 10, and my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DimasTriM, Apr 14, 2019.

1. DimasTriM Win User

Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10

Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10.

I unable to connect a shared printer (Epson L120) from windows 10, and my laptop using Windows 10 to.

It says:

Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10 b36236d1-16c5-496d-8e85-ee329bec816e?upload=true.jpg

Any Suggestion? Thank you.

:)

DimasTriM, Apr 14, 2019
  2. trt740 Win User

Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

will try this

trt740, Apr 14, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Need help connecting XP Laptop to Vista Desktop's Printer.

Sorry , I think, I read wrong.*Slap :slap: Are you tring to connect wirelessly to the printer on the desktop and the printer is connected to the desktop thru usb or something?

Quoted from MS website:
    Sharing a printer

If you have a printer attached to one of your computers, you can print to it from any computer connected to your wireless network. To share a printer, follow these steps:

1. Log on to computer that has the printer attached to it.

2. Open Network and Sharing Center by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Network and Sharing Center.

3. Click the arrow button next to Printer sharing, click Turn on printer sharing, and then click Apply.

4. Click the arrow button next to Password protected sharing, click Turn off password protected sharing, and then click Apply.

Note

If you have password-protected sharing turned on, people will need a user account with a password on your computer to access your printer.

To access the printer from any computer on the network, follow these steps:

1. Open Network by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Network.

2. Double-click the icon for the computer that has the printer attached to it.

3. Double-click the icon for the printer. Windows will automatically add the printer to your computer and install the printer driver.

Troubleshoot network printer problems

Sorry again and goodluck*Smile Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10 :)

95Viper, Apr 14, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10 [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Access Denied when I try to connect a shared printer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Access Denied try

2. Denied access when trying to share folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Denied access when trying to share folder: I am trying to share a folder to another user on the network. I am the admin and I'm logged in, I've gone through all the security settings for the file but when I run the Quickbooks Server it tells me that the file is not shared and that I do not have the appropriate...
  3. Denied access when trying to share folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denied access when trying to share folder: I am trying to share a folder to another user on the network. I am the admin and I'm logged in, I've gone through all the security settings for the file but when I run the Quickbooks Server it tells me that the file is not shared and that I do not have the appropriate...
  4. Denied access when trying to share folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to connect to a shared folder - Access Denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to connect to a shared folder - Access Denied: I have a Workstation with a shared folder and 4 other machines that I need them to access that shared folder. They are all the same machine configured the same way with the same IDs and passwords. 3 of the machines connected fine, but one is getting an access denied message...
  6. Windows 10 share access denied

Windows 10 share access denied: windows 10 1904 in workgroup access denied to admin$ Have turned off WFW not service but actual setting in Advanced Firewall Have ensured Sharing is set to Private and available Have started service remote registry What else shall i look at so i can connect from...
  7. 'Access is denied' message when trying to connect to NAS share drives

'Access is denied' message when trying to connect to NAS share drives: I am unable to connect to my NAS share drives on Win10 Explorer. I am running v2004 Build 19041.421. When I try to map to the NAS drive I get 'Access is denied' message. I have researched this extensively online and have tried all the various fixes but nothing works. I...
  8. Windows 10 Printer Access Denied!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Printer Access Denied!!: I have a Brother HL-L2370DW printer that I have connected via USB cord to my Windows 10 computer. However, I am unable to print anything from my computer because the printer doesn't show up as available. I have checked my devices, and instead of showing up as a printer, it...
  9. "Access Denied" message on trying to access network shared folders

"Access Denied" message on trying to access network shared folders: Hello Everyone, Have a situation, would appreciate your valuable support and answer on this. I have a small office environment with a Windows Server 2012 Standard edition in place along with 6 Windows PCs connected to a basic network system, wherein which non of the...
  10. "Access is Denied" when trying to view contents of shared folder

"Access is Denied" when trying to view contents of shared folder: So I bit the bullet and "upgraded" my laptop from Windows 7 to 10. I expected to find a few things that didn't work anymore, but not so soon as this. I keep it in sync with my desktop PC (running XP) by net-sharing its hard drive, with permission for full control granted to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Printer sharing Access Denied Windows 10

2. windows 10 access denied connecting to shared printer