Windows 10: Access Denied

Discus and support Access Denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am adding a new computer to our network. It need access to another computer on the network named: server Win 10. All 5 computers on the network have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Polish Prince098, May 3, 2022.

1. Access Denied

I am adding a new computer to our network. It need access to another computer on the network named: server Win 10. All 5 computers on the network have the same user name and password. Two folders on 'server' are shared. One is on C: the other is on an external drive F:. The three existing computers connect to 'server' and can map network drives to both C: and F:. These computers all have full access in these shared directories.The new computer Win 10, connects to 'server' and will map to C:. But gets the dreaded Access Denied error when trying to map to the shared directory on F:. So

:)

Polish Prince098, May 3, 2022
  2. jack63ss Win User

LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied.

I am trying to share a folder on a LAPTOP. I have other a number of other systems that have folders Shared and they work fine, but with this one I get the error "LAPTOP is not accessible ..... Access is denied." when I try to access it from a different Win10 system. So I went thru the entire "How to Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10" tutorial step by step. File and Print Sharing is enabled, SMB1.0 client & server are running, and Everyone has Full Access to the Share. Still get the error. I have tried it with the Network Public and Private, with the same result. Any suggestions ?

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

jack63ss, May 3, 2022
  3. EsMj Win User
    Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, May 3, 2022
  4. Access Denied

Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Access Denied

1. Access Denied - Similar Threads - Access Denied

2. windows 11 unable to create a share Access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 unable to create a share Access denied: Hi All, I am having great difficulty solving this problem. sharing no longer works on my window 11 machine. I get the error "your folder cannot be shared" I have taken ownership of the object. I went into advance sharing made sure I have full control I go to apply the share...
  3. windows 11 unable to create a share Access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 unable to create a share Access denied: Hi All, I am having great difficulty solving this problem. sharing no longer works on my window 11 machine. I get the error "your folder cannot be shared" I have taken ownership of the object. I went into advance sharing made sure I have full control I go to apply the share...
  4. Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied: For some reason, I went to my community in Roblox Creator Dashboard, This appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-say-error-code-403-access-denied/24124452-ed39-4c4c-8ac1-1aefc25b6d55
  5. Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied

Why does Roblox say Error code 403 Access Denied: For some reason, I went to my community in Roblox Creator Dashboard, This appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-say-error-code-403-access-denied/24124452-ed39-4c4c-8ac1-1aefc25b6d55
  6. Fix Remote server returned ‘550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow...

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix Remote server returned ‘550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow...: This is a security feature from Microsoft 365 where it will block emails from being forwarded outside the tenant. If you get such a message, this means that the recipient has forwarding set outside its tenant. To allow this feature, follow the below guide. Open the Office...
  7. Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.: I did a windows 10 reinstall via usb. Now, the Microsoft store isn't installed and I get an access is denied msg when I use PowerShell to try to fix it.I can't sign in to Microsoft account using my alias I set up as primary acct, message keeps saying sign in turned off for...
  8. Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.

Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.: I did a windows 10 reinstall via usb. Now, the Microsoft store isn't installed and I get an access is denied msg when I use PowerShell to try to fix it.I can't sign in to Microsoft account using my alias I set up as primary acct, message keeps saying sign in turned off for...
  9. Can't install Microsoft store/windows10. PowerShell prompt reads 'access denied'.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. IT Access denied Windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT Access denied Windows security: When people receive the error of IT access on anti virus make sure you're up to date on your windows updates if your on a fresh laptop pc etc did the trick for me...