Windows 10: Access error: "Query is corrupt"

Discus and support Access error: "Query is corrupt" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xlxoxo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyygsg/access_error_query_is_corrupt/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xlxoxo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. /u/xlxoxo Win User

Access error: "Query is corrupt"

/u/xlxoxo, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Lanso Win User

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Nov 20, 2019
  3. MS Access - #NAME? error

Lately I've been forced to work with MS Access, not quite my own preference but I have no choice here. So I've been learning myself some access, going quite well. THough for the past days I've been frustrated by the #NAME? error. I'm trying to make a textbox which gets its data from a control source, works fine. However I want the default value to be a select max query. I made the query, which works perfectly. When I add the query to the default value field it tells me #NAME? though. Any way of entering the query fails. However, if I make a combobox or listbox and add the query it works just fine. Does anyone here happen to be some MS Access guru or simply know the answer to this issue?

I already found the attached piece of text (couldn't copy it so I made a screeny, damn PDF) it didn't help at all though.

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Access error: "Query is corrupt"

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Access error: "Query is corrupt"

1. Access error: "Query is corrupt" - Similar Threads - Access error Query

2. Quick Access in Windows Explorer query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access in Windows Explorer query: Hi guys, Hopefully an easy one, although I couldn't find the answer online anywhere at all...I have added a few folders to my Quick Access, but go to attach an email or upload a document, as soon as the Window opens to locate the document, the bar on the left is scrolled all...
  3. Quick Access in Windows Explorer query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access in Windows Explorer query: Hi guys, Hopefully an easy one, although I couldn't find the answer online anywhere at all...I have added a few folders to my Quick Access, but go to attach an email or upload a document, as soon as the Window opens to locate the document, the bar on the left is scrolled all...
  4. Quick Access in Windows Explorer query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  6. Windows Error Report file query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Report file query: I am suddenly receiving a WER every time I close computer. Can anyone tell me how to correct whatever error it has identified please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-report-file-query/bfe2f28b-f582-429d-8648-cf8a6dc62bc6
  7. File explorer and quick access query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer and quick access query: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user with all updates up-to-date. Recently, my File explorer icons look like a page with the corner turned over - no normal file image and at the same time the quick access search never finishes?...
  8. Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query: My laptop came with a pre-activated Windows 10 several years ago. Yesterday, it restarted on its own, then when it opened, a message appeared on the lower right corner of the screen saying "Activate Windows". I opened Settings - Activation - Troubleshooter, then I received...
  9. update error query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update error query: I am not able to update my windows 10 through windows 10 updater . it shows a error code 0x80240fff . >What can I do to resolve this problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error-query/1a7ce9aa-65ed-492b-91aa-bdcce58bb8d5
  10. The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt...": Hi, I develop applications in Access and so provide business for Microsoft products. The November release with the bug causing "Corrupt Query.." has cost me a lot of time and money as one by one my Clients crash. The last 10 days has been spent mostly on getting Clients...