Windows 10: Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

Discus and support Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AHodges, Aug 8, 2019.

1. AHodges Win User

Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time. When the SIM is active and connected to the internet the LAN port is disabled. Under windows 7 and a previous build of Windows 10 both connections would work ok. Anyone have any ideas as I am being told that Windows 10 prevents the dual connections rather than the laptop.

***Modified title from: Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity***

:)

AHodges, Aug 8, 2019
  2. 93tid Win User

ABOUT 4G/LTE CONNECTIVITY

If your 640XL does not support 4G/LTE you will not get this service no matter whether you are on Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile. Your phone will not have the hardware for 4G, so the OS version makes no difference.

Which RM version is your phone ? All existing versions are listed in this thread:

Lumia 640 XL LTE model variants

If you have a 3G only variant you will not get 4G/LTE.

93tid, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.!

Source: Surface 3 (4G LTE) now available in the U.S.! - Surface Blog

Brink, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

950XL LTE or 4G?

In the UK 4G LTE is its full name, so referring to it as 4G or LTE is one & the same thing.

In the USA it is different (due to hype 4G speed was attainable? on HSDPA or 3G+)

4G LTE is the fastest not to be confused with 4G

& only LTE refers to 4G LTE which you have noticed and stated in your question.

Here's a lists of
    icons'

It could be you need to see what is or change the fastest speed in
    sim settings
    which hopefully make yours LTE also.

If that fails, I would ask your wife to swap phones....temporarily and insert her simcard

If this swap enables LTE on the 950 XL this means it is a sim card "authorization" and you may need to contact AT&T customer services, or this activation is made available on AT&T web page.

Can you state which if it did resolve the issue.

Philip Anderson's Mother's Son, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

1. Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously - Similar Threads - Access internet LTE

2. Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected: Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.Thank you....
  3. Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected: Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.Thank you....
  4. After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.: My IPC is installed with WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT2019 LTSC ENTRY operating system and 4G LTE wireless module. If there are no other Ethernet devices, the industrial computer can access the Internet normally, but after connecting to other Ethernet devices, the industrial computer...
  5. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  6. Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider: Hi there, I have a Surface 3 LTE 4G/128GB and would like to enjoy the LTE feature in Singapore. MyCircles SIM card works fine, but not the TPG SIM card which is 4G. With the TPG SIM, I get "No Service". Network diagnosis tells me that there's a SIM2 pin that I need to...
  7. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem: Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere....
  8. Two Ethernet Connections for Simultaneous VPN and LAN

Two Ethernet Connections for Simultaneous VPN and LAN: Hey Guys, I've got an interesting question for you guys: I'd like to be able to place a computer inside a VPN protected network for me to access. This is easy and will be no problem. I would also like to remote desktop into this computer so that I can run specific software...
  9. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  10. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. doxy.me./ahodges@pc

2. conect to internet with ethernet and lte at same time

3. make lte router connect two source internet at the same time