Windows 10: access is denied in one drive

Discus and support access is denied in one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What in the gdh are you doing to me you $%#&^%$# I need my damned files. WhAT IN THE &^%$#&^%$# ARE YOU DOING ? FIX IT RIGHT DFAMNED NOW YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianLiebigsr, Jun 11, 2019.

1. access is denied in one drive

What in the gdh are you doing to me you $%#&^%$#

I need my damned files.

WhAT IN THE &^%$#&^%$# ARE YOU DOING ?

FIX IT RIGHT DFAMNED NOW YOU IDIOTSA

:)

BrianLiebigsr, Jun 11, 2019

2. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Access denied for internal secondary drive

Hi All,

I have a laptop running windows 10. A few weeks ago it started coming up with an error message on startup about recycle bin is corrupt on D:\ (my secondary drive). I now get access denied whenever I try to open the files/folders on the drive and am losing
    will to live as this drive has all of my work and family photo's etc... on.

• I have downloaded the take ownership tool and it is saying access denied.
    • Tried changing the drive owner on security and it wont let me as it says access denied (current owner is listed as SYSTEM).
    • Tried changing the security groups and privileges and it won't let me, access denied.
    • Admin has full control privileges and so I enabled the windows admin account (net user administrator /active:yes) and logged in but that still says access denied. My account is also an admin account but still access denied.
    • Tried switching onedrive off as heard that can cause an issue and no luck.
    • Tried using local account rather than Microsoft account and still access denied.
    • Tried a reset of the PC, still no luck
    I really am at a loss now and don't really want to have to take it to a computer shop to get them to try and retrieve.

The laptop was originally on windows 7 but upgraded to windows 10 fine. I am struggling as cannot find any other solutions on the internet, anyone go any ideas.

Cheers

Will

William Fuller, Jun 11, 2019
  4. EsMj Win User

access is denied in one drive

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

Thema:

access is denied in one drive

1. access is denied in one drive - Similar Threads - access denied drive

2. External drive - Access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drive - Access denied: Trying to use my drive like I normally do but when I connect it, it goes in and out like noises of it connecting and disconnecting noises. When I go to disk management and make sure it's initialized it says access denied, tried unplugging and replugging and the drive will...
  3. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !: Drive J not accessible. Access is denied.Tried Disk Management to check the status. Properties says that I need Read permission to view. When I accessed advanced settings for permissions, it says that I do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission...
  4. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !: Drive J not accessible. Access is denied.Tried Disk Management to check the status. Properties says that I need Read permission to view. When I accessed advanced settings for permissions, it says that I do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission...
  5. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Drive is not accessible. Access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drive is not accessible. Access denied: Disk D: is not accessible. Access is denied on Windows 10 – How to Fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-is-not-accessible-access-denied/dfe8d92f-d621-4acb-973c-c4075eb98b2b
  7. Access to C drive is denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access to C drive is denied: Access to C drive is denied, Cannot take ownership, right clicking on it freezes the laptop for 15 sec and access denied message pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-c-drive-is-denied/e8ce725f-eb6a-4dd6-b9e9-b3871e097ae2
  8. Error: Drive is not accessible. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: Drive is not accessible. Access is denied.: I was doing some backups from my PC to an external USB Drive (G) and all was going smoothly. Then I went to manually copy some new files to the USB Drive and suddenly got the error : G:/ is not accessible. Access is denied. This happened once before several weeks ago and...
  9. Error: Drive is not accessible. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Support
    Error: Drive is not accessible. Access is denied.: I was doing some backups from my PC to an external USB Drive (G) and all was going smoothly. Then I went to manually copy some new files to the USB Drive and suddenly got the error : G:/ is not accessible. Access is denied. This happened once before several weeks ago and...
  10. Lost access to drive - "Access is Denied"

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost access to drive - "Access is Denied": I'm having a serious issue here with my external USB 3.0 HDD enclosures. They used to work fine with Windows 7. Now with Windows 10 I fought all last week trying to get Windows 10 to see the enclosures. I have no idea what happened but suddenly Window 10 was able to see the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access is denied to move files to mp3

2. access denied for one drive

3. one drive permission denied