Windows 10: Access is denied

Discus and support Access is denied in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to get on Fox news website and I get a "access is denied" . how do I fix it? HP laptop w/win 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JS3278, Feb 18, 2022.

1. JS3278 Win User

Access is denied

I try to get on Fox news website and I get a "access is denied" . how do I fix it? HP laptop w/win 10.

:)

JS3278, Feb 18, 2022
  2. EsMj Win User

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Feb 18, 2022
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Access is denied

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

Access is denied

1. Access is denied - Similar Threads - Access denied

2. Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10: I'm trying to connect to a remote computer using Invoke-Command while running an elevated Powershell ise. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and my scripts no longer work and are giving me an Access is denied error. Here is a test script I've been using to try and resolve the...
  3. Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invoke-command Access denied on Windows 11 but works with Windows 10: I'm trying to connect to a remote computer using Invoke-Command while running an elevated Powershell ise. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and my scripts no longer work and are giving me an Access is denied error. Here is a test script I've been using to try and resolve the...
  4. USB ACCESS DENIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB ACCESS DENIED: I've tried to use all 3 USB ports with various USB brands and all results are the same"D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied."As I check the security properties in Advanced, it's showing:"You do not have permission to view or edit this object’s permission settings."even if...
  5. USB ACCESS DENIED

USB ACCESS DENIED: I've tried to use all 3 USB ports with various USB brands and all results are the same"D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied."As I check the security properties in Advanced, it's showing:"You do not have permission to view or edit this object’s permission settings."even if...
  6. Powershell access is denied.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell access is denied.: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro OS computer. When launching Powershell, I get Encountered a problem reading the registry. Cannot open registry key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\3\PowerShellEngine. System error: Access is denied.If I run powershell -version 2.0, I do enter...
  7. Powershell access is denied.

Powershell access is denied.: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro OS computer. When launching Powershell, I get Encountered a problem reading the registry. Cannot open registry key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\3\PowerShellEngine. System error: Access is denied.If I run powershell -version 2.0, I do enter...
  8. Powershell access is denied.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. access denied when i click on support ?

access denied when i click on support ?: I try to go to support on Microsoft site and it says this You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-us" on this server.Reference #18.ce63ca17.1721093234.7d64eeehttps://errors.edgesuite.net/18.ce63ca17.1721093234.7d64eee what is this and why ?...
  10. access denied when i click on support ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access denied when i click on support ?: I try to go to support on Microsoft site and it says this You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-us" on this server.Reference #18.ce63ca17.1721093234.7d64eeehttps://errors.edgesuite.net/18.ce63ca17.1721093234.7d64eee what is this and why ?...