Windows 10: Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account.

Discus and support Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win10/Office 2010/Firefox 66.01 I have a vendor who posts his inventory updates online, using HIS account. I accessed it in the past without issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BellaDonna, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account.

Win10/Office 2010/Firefox 66.01

I have a vendor who posts his inventory updates online, using HIS account.
    I accessed it in the past without issues.

Today, I am being directed to log into my OneDrive account to view it.
    I will NOT login to my account to view his document, which he shares w/other clients.

Thank you.

:)

BellaDonna, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User
    Sharief K, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account.

Unable to access account from login screen

Hi Ernest,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to the computer using Microsoft Account.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages when you try to login in? If yes, what is the complete error message?
    • Are you able to login to Microsoft account using web?
    This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly through web and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account.

1. Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account. - Similar Threads - Access LIVE xlsx

2. Can the administrator log in to my account without my login details?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can the administrator log in to my account without my login details?: I think the IT administrator at my place of work accessed my password protected account and went through my personal things. Is it possible for him to log into my account if he doesn't have my login details?...
  3. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  4. can't access my email account outlook live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access my email account outlook live: I can't access my outlook live email account. I'm always signed in on this laptop but it gives me error message "something went wrong" then suggests "please try the following recommendation" then a button with "refresh the appliction" which I tried and it did nothing...
  5. can't access my email account outlook live

6. MS Live-id preventing access to my laptop account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Live-id preventing access to my laptop account: My windows 10 laptop seems to be in a strange configuration, which prevents mefrom logging into my account.My account on the laptop is a MS live-id account, for which I have the password.It is not a local account.However, for some reason, my laptop won't let me login because...
  7. MS Live-id preventing access to my laptop account

MS Live-id preventing access to my laptop account: My windows 10 laptop seems to be in a strange configuration, which prevents mefrom logging into my account.My account on the laptop is a MS live-id account, for which I have the password.It is not a local account.However, for some reason, my laptop won't let me login because...
  8. MS Live-id preventing access to my laptop account

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. is there anyway to change my login email without switching accounts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there anyway to change my login email without switching accounts?: i want desktop/everything to be the same i just want the outlook email its linked to, to be changed. Is there anyway to do that? Can i only use outlook emails or does Gmail would work now? submitted by /u/REDDIT-IS-TRP [link] [comments]...
  10. Creating a guest account without access to my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a guest account without access to my files: I need to make a "guest" account that doesn't have access to my main user's files. Whenever I make one like that I can easily go to "this computer" and access my original files from there. Is there any way to fix this? To sum it up, I need an ACTUAL guest account but windows...