Windows 10: Access local C: drive denied

Discus and support Access local C: drive denied in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can;t acces my local C Drive says I'm restricted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TonyThunderCaterina12, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Access local C: drive denied

Can;t acces my local C Drive says I'm restricted

:)

TonyThunderCaterina12, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

c-drive not accessible, access denied

Hi,

To better understand the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• How are you trying to access (CAccess local C: drive denied :) Drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the complete error message you're getting.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    c-drive not accessible, access denied

Based on the error message you're getting, we'd like to know if you've tried repairing Office? If not, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Search/Cortana.
    • Type Programs and Features and then press Enter.
    • Look for Microsoft Office from the list and then right-click to select
      Repair

It will automatically fix any issues that might be causing the problem. After running a repair, kindly check if you'll now be able to access (CAccess local C: drive denied :) drive.

Tell us what would be the result.

Paola Gar, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Evans1 Win User

Access local C: drive denied

access denied c: drive

ive switched off uac with command prompts but it made no difference the security tab of the c drive will not give me access to any of the tabs it just takes an age then comes up with the security warning " cant open access editor. access is denied".

Thanks

Evans1, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Access local C: drive denied

1. Access local C: drive denied - Similar Threads - Access local drive

2. Local disk D access denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local disk D access denied: How to fix this ? every i make new folder [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-d-access-denied/87950c78-4e50-43c3-bb09-faf6ea96b147
  3. Why am I denied access to C: Drive?

Why am I denied access to C: Drive?: I am denied access in the command editor to my C drive. All others are fine. The Tecra i5 has other general access issues and will not accept remote connection from Microsoft. All System report states is 1 or more drivers may be out of date or missing. I have a clean...
  4. pc local disk - access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc local disk - access denied: I don't know how to have access back for my local disk.Can I please get help fast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-local-disk-access-denied/0cfe0c4f-a8e8-499f-9671-76531e6aa14a
  5. Can't fix C: is not accessable, access is denied.

Can't fix C: is not accessable, access is denied.: Hello, i started having this problem since i messed up the ACL on my C: Hard Drive, (my windows is bootable and it's Windows 10 Home (1089) and Windows 8.1 (latest version) I put the all check box into the right option (Deny) after i did that, i started getting some errors...
  6. Access Denied when changing permissions on C: drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denied when changing permissions on C: drive: Hey, just trying to allow my applications to write in certain files, so i changed some security settings, and then clicked apply and boof, it gives me this... how tf is it DENYING Me Access!?? Is windows stupid? or am i not really administrator... this is killing me, and my...
  7. C drive access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive access denied: I was trying to keep my 120 gig ssd drive just for windows. I have a 1 terabyte hard drive for the rest. In the process I locked myself out. Anything I try to do I get access denied. I still have admin rights, but its worthless. I cant even trouble shoot. Ive tried 4...
  8. Access denied to C: drive serious issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied to C: drive serious issues: Following a successful upgrade from my PC running Windows 7 pro 64bit I had a short while running OK. I then had a Notepad window appear on startup together with a sub window saying 'access denied'. Clearing these was no problem but I asked on another forum how to get rid of...
  9. Lost access to drive - "Access is Denied"

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost access to drive - "Access is Denied": I'm having a serious issue here with my external USB 3.0 HDD enclosures. They used to work fine with Windows 7. Now with Windows 10 I fought all last week trying to get Windows 10 to see the enclosures. I have no idea what happened but suddenly Window 10 was able to see the...
  10. windows 10 Help needed - C Drive access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Help needed - C Drive access denied: Hi ok to give a bit of background , roughly 6 to 7 months ago I had a hacker get into my pc and though that person did not really do anything but steal things from my pc and drives .... I did all I could to protect what I have in my pc ,,,,so I started to disconnect my...