Windows 10: Access Microsoft Game exe

Discus and support Access Microsoft Game exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game is Phantom Dust. I want to access the correct files with the exe if possible. This is a old game. So I found a app called Reshade. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OtherWay1982, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Access Microsoft Game exe

The game is Phantom Dust.
    I want to access the correct files with the exe if possible.

This is a old game. So I found a app called Reshade.
    This could potentially add graphic filters to this game, giving it a fresh look.

But it wont work unless i can activate the exe by pressing it, so Reshade can access it too.

Currently, you need to use the shortcut that Microsoft made for it. which is in the task bar and start menu .

- - - Updated - - -

Okay i found the EXE for the game.

Here is a image. New problem i have. i want to change this exe into a normal exe, so i can press it and have it activate the game.

Access Microsoft Game exe [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I used a few unlock and ownership programs . They say, that its unlocked. So unsure what to do now . When i press it i get this message.
    Access Microsoft Game exe [​IMG]

:)

OtherWay1982, Nov 15, 2019

2. Nothing happens while trying to install microsoft flight simulator 2000 .exe file on Windows 10

Hi Joshua,

Provide us additional information to assist you better this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the game on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access .exe file?

If you are facing issues with installing the game I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

Microsoft Games: InstallShield Error Messages

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of installing the game for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Game : Star Wars - Galactic Battlegrounds: battlegrounds_x1.exe & windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the game on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to install the game?
    • From where have you downloaded this game?

As a work around, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it works fine.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Manufacturer's website.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.
    Also, try to install all the pending updates from Microsoft and Manufacturer's website.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Access Microsoft Game exe

problem? an online game

Hello Don,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Access Microsoft Game exe

1. Access Microsoft Game exe - Similar Threads - Access Microsoft Game

2. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  3. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  4. MicroSoft Edge/exe files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MicroSoft Edge/exe files: So, when I got my pc it didnt let me run the microsoft store app and I think some other built in apps as well. When I looked up solutions online, they didn’t work and one day I saw something about going to the registry and doing something regarding exe files, and I guess I...
  5. MicroSoft Edge/exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicroSoft Edge/exe files: So, when I got my pc it didnt let me run the microsoft store app and I think some other built in apps as well. When I looked up solutions online, they didn’t work and one day I saw something about going to the registry and doing something regarding exe files, and I guess I...
  6. .exe game help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe game help: Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help...
  7. How to access a Microsoft game file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access a Microsoft game file: I am trying to read this file: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Input\Saitek_X52_Flight_Cont rol_System.xml I took possession of the folder, but the system denies my taking possession of the files in it. I read somewhere that...
  8. Microsoft infiltration exe for Chromium?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft infiltration exe for Chromium?!: I keep getting this pop up exe see below. This is unsolicited and very unwanted. I don't want or need Chromium so why does Microsoft keep trying to shove it in my PC? Here is a link to the Jing Screencast screenshot of what I'm seeing during attempted execution of some...
  9. access to games installed from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    access to games installed from Microsoft Store: I have been unable to load games from Microsoft Store that I have played for months or even years. Games from elsewhere are not affected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-games-installed-from-microsoft-store/cafc7e86-8f0b-42df-a404-8559442ca8df"
  10. game panel exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game panel exe: bonjour depuis quelques jours en lançant assassins creed 2 j'ai un message gamepanel.exe Windows ne peut reconnaître la signature numérique et cela m'empêche d utiliser assassins creed quelqu'un connaît il la solution à ce problème si oui je suis preneur cordialement...