Windows 10: Access: Move row in draft view within the table?

Discus and support Access: Move row in draft view within the table? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, How can I move one line before another in the draft view? Thanks :) Access: Zeile in Entwurfsansicht innerhalb der Tabelle verschieben? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 15matt11, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 15matt11 Win User

Access: Move row in draft view within the table?

Hello,

How can I move one line before another in the draft view?

Thanks Access: Move row in draft view within the table? :)

:)

15matt11, Jun 22, 2020

2. Can't move desktop icons to bottom row of the screen

Hello,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that you were unable to move desktop icons to the bottom row of the screen due to certain changes in Windows 10. To help you accomplish the task, we recommend that you
    follow the steps below.

• Right click on empty space on desktop; then click View.
    • On the dropdown, select Auto arrange icons.

Check if that resolves your concern.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Jun 26, 2020
  3. amundsen Win User
    How can I move an icon between different rows within the task bar?

Hello,

One can move icons from one position to another within the same row in the task bar. But is it possible to achieve this between different rows?

Thank you in advance.

amundsen, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

lost draft

Hi Lenore,

If an item is deleted, it'll be moved to the Deleted Items folder. Check if your missing draft is there by following these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Folders section on the left, click More.
    • Click Deleted Items.
    • Once you see the draft you're looking for, double-click it start editing it again.
    • Click Send once you're done.

Let if know if you have any other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Access: Move row in draft view within the table? - Similar Threads - Access Move row

2. Macro for converting first row of tables into text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macro for converting first row of tables into text: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a work-around for this known limitation in word. I'm aware that headers of tables cannot be seen from the navigation pane. I'm hoping to find a way to convert the top row of each table into text so that I can then apply header...
  3. Macro for converting first row of tables into text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macro for converting first row of tables into text: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a work-around for this known limitation in word. I'm aware that headers of tables cannot be seen from the navigation pane. I'm hoping to find a way to convert the top row of each table into text so that I can then apply header...
  4. moving pictures within a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving pictures within a file: There must be an easy way to move pictures within a file?? Help * Moved from education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-pictures-within-a-file/56f6cfc3-eb25-4fef-ab9e-133459b78f26"
  5. Viewing within Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing within Folders: I have two views of folders shown below. [img] [img] The top image is how I want to see the inside of folders. How do I go from the bottom image to the top image? Thanks 138008
  6. Pivot table view in Access 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pivot table view in Access 2016: Can anybody help me with the alternatives for Pivot table in MS Access 2016?? Also , help me with the links for the implementation of the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/b5405341-2073-4673-b13a-25000a46d2a6
  7. Pivot table view in Access 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pivot table view in Access 2016: Hi As I read an article on pivot table in MS Access 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016-access/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/4f48eec8-2f47-4627-85b6-6f9727974f22?page=2 Can anybody confirm , if pivot tables are actually not supported in...
  8. Disable Full Row Select In Windows 10 for List View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Full Row Select In Windows 10 for List View: Hello there, I have an annoying problem in latest Windows 10 1809. Since i recently moved from Windows 7 i am used to have a list view enabled for all folders, but there's a change in Windows 10 about this. Full row select is enabled for the folder/file names. As i am used...
  9. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...
  10. Access 2013 Printing black rows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Access 2013 Printing black rows: First posting on here so I thought I would just say "hello" to everyone on this forum.*Smile I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the problems I've been having with Access 2013 on a Window 10 laptop. What basically happens is that even though I've set the...