Windows 10: Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

Discus and support Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

Source: Microsoft Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium with new enhancements - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Nov 3, 2016

2. Loading office on other computers

Office 365 is available in a number of different subscription plans aimed at different needs and market segments, providing different sets of features at different price points. These include:

Personal: Includes access to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher & Microsoft Access for home/non-commercial use on one computer (PC or Mac) plus access to premium features on one tablet
    (Android, iOS or Windows RT full Windows counts as a computer) or phone. Additional benefits include 1 TB of additional OneDrive storage and 60 minutes of Skype international calls per month (subject to area)

.A version of Personal purchased on a discounted four-year plan, known as Office 365 University, allowing use on two devices by one user, is available for those in post-secondary institutions. Microsoft has also offered Office 365 subscriptions to students
    of institutions who have licensed Office software for their faculty.

Home (formerly Home Premium): Aimed at mainstream consumers and families; same as Personal, but for use on up to five devices by up to five users.

Business Essentials (formerly Small Business: Offers access to hosted Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services, and Office Online for the web-based versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.

Business: Offers desktop apps for both Mac and PCs for up to five computers per user, without online services Exchange, SharePoint and Lync Online.

Business Premium (formerly Small Business Premium) A combination of Business and Business Essentials plans.

ProPlus: Offers access to the Office 2016 Professional Plus applications on up to five devices per user.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Syncing Outlook 365 to Windows 8 phone

Which Office 365? The Home Premium that gives you access to an assortment of Office products on 5 PCs, or one of the business levels that gives you hosted exchange per seat, and web/sharepoint support.

If you are just using the Home Premium and the Outlook that comes with it, you would need to take advantage of the Outlook.com address you likely had to set up to buy it. That creates a calendar/contacts (and email) repository on the web, that you can access
    from the phone. You set it up as Hotmail/Outlook.com. You do not need to use the e-mail address to do any business, but it is the basis for the content group, e-mail, contacts and calendar.

Hope that makes some sense. Actually if you do have a web hoster, and using their IMAP mail, you might actually take a look at

Office 365 Small Business Premium
    It provides you Exchange hosting, Web, Sharepoint and the 5 Office License that Home Premium does, for $150/yr. Home Premium is $100 by itself.

Sven Johannsen, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

1. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium - Similar Threads - Access included Office

2. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  3. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Office 365 For Business Standard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 For Business Standard: Hello, I have been a follower of this forum for years and this is my first post. I am attempting to install Office 365 Business Standard (AKA Microsoft 365 Business standard) on a Windows 10 Computer for a Not for Profit. We bought the license and followed the instructions to...
  6. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  7. Choice between Business and personal 365 Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choice between Business and personal 365 Office: I have a question. Do I need to update to Office 365 Business if I have a computer that I use for my small business that I do from home and no one else use it? I am on the trial of Business 365 but as I see it is more expensive so I would prefer to stay on Office 365...
  8. Office 365 business essentials

Office 365 business essentials: Hello, I have purchased the business essentials. So i can control my own mail domain stuff. But the big question for me is why is there not office included in the package. Is it something i can add to it? 140001
  9. Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business

Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business: This was called to my attention on Yammer and I thought I'd share with other O365 for Business. http://www.365ninja.com/wp-content/u...Mat6w7gKWxc%3D 45229
  10. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...