Windows 10: Access of the driver for my HP 6960

Discus and support Access of the driver for my HP 6960 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Officejet Pro 6960 and we cannot get it to print correctly. Magenta is not printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenProvin, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Access of the driver for my HP 6960

I have an HP Officejet Pro 6960 and we cannot get it to print correctly. Magenta is not printing

:)

StephenProvin, Nov 23, 2022

2. scan does not work NEW HP 6960

Hello Melisa,

Incompatibility can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. Just to verify, we'd like to know if the issue persists. If yes, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error message or error codes?
    • Are you also experiencing issues printing to your HP 6960?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Chas330 Win User
    HP 6968 Printer wont install on HP Envy but will on ACER laptop

Greg,

I followed all the steps and I did not have success. As information, on the Tenforums page, I used option 2.

Steps 1-5 worked fine.

I extracted the printer software running it as an Administrator. I was prompted to choose my method of connection and I chose USB. I plugged in the USB cable and hit next.

I got a pop up in the bottom right corner of my screen that the device is setting up. After a few seconds on the screen where I chose how to connect, I get a device connection unsuccessful message. I then tried to install the printer through my wireless
    network. That did not work either.

I looked in Printer and Scanners and saw:

1) Fax-HP OfficeJet Pro 6960

2) HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 (this appears to be the scanner)

3) HP 84CC56 (HP OfficeJet Pro 6960)

(Driver is unavailable)

In Bluetooth and Other Devices I saw:

1) HP OfficeJet Pro 6960

2) HP 84CC56 (HP OfficeJet Pro 6960)

(Driver is unavailable)

I appreciate the help so far and look forward to your suggestions.

Chas330, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Access of the driver for my HP 6960

scan does not work NEW HP 6960

scan does not work NEW HP 6960

no solutions

no help

paid for warranty

MelisaHarrison, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Access of the driver for my HP 6960

1. Access of the driver for my HP 6960 - Similar Threads - Access driver 6960

2. HP DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DRIVER: Hi,I have OS Windows 11 and cannot find a suitable driver to connect my {old} HP F4180 printer as it is no longer supported.I have tried to update driver via my control panel, no luckvia windows, no luckI have downloaded 2 or 3 tools to assist the process and they are not...
  3. HP DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP DRIVER: Hi,I have OS Windows 11 and cannot find a suitable driver to connect my {old} HP F4180 printer as it is no longer supported.I have tried to update driver via my control panel, no luckvia windows, no luckI have downloaded 2 or 3 tools to assist the process and they are not...
  4. Access of the driver for my HP 6960

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access of the driver for my HP 6960: I have an HP Officejet Pro 6960 and we cannot get it to print correctly. Magenta is not printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-of-the-driver-for-my-hp-6960/99d1942e-1abd-452a-bce4-31b3fb889fec
  5. Access of the driver for my HP 6960

Access of the driver for my HP 6960: I have an HP Officejet Pro 6960 and we cannot get it to print correctly. Magenta is not printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-of-the-driver-for-my-hp-6960/99d1942e-1abd-452a-bce4-31b3fb889fec
  6. Can't access my HP PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my HP PC.: This has been going on for a week now. I have tired every step I can find online, and it feels weird because it seems as if I'm the only one who can't access their PC and is stuck in such an uncomfortable situation. I can turn the PC off and when it's turned back on, it makes...
  7. Can't access my HP PC.

Can't access my HP PC.: This has been going on for a week now. I have tired every step I can find online, and it feels weird because it seems as if I'm the only one who can't access their PC and is stuck in such an uncomfortable situation. I can turn the PC off and when it's turned back on, it makes...
  8. WHERE CAN i GET AN HP OFFICEJET DRIVER for 6960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHERE CAN i GET AN HP OFFICEJET DRIVER for 6960: when I try to connect to print the printer will not print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-an-hp-officejet-driver-for-6960/e842335e-7786-47ce-9245-0c20b83b8d89
  9. Driver for my HP Printer

Driver for my HP Printer: Within the last week (I am writing this question on 14 June 2019). I have reset my HP laptop and re-installed Windows 10. Since then my HP Photosmart D7360 has stopped working and any number of solutions suggested by the HP Support website fail to suggest a suitable driver....
  10. HP Drivers

HP Drivers: I’ve decided to upgrade my laptop HDD(HP DV6 entertainment) to a SSD which appears to be quite straight forward. I’m thinking too about changing the OS which is windows 7 to 10. I’ve been told that for this laptop windows 7 is the optimal OS. So my question is, will windows...