Windows 10: Access OneDrive Personal Vault from Windows Explorer on Windows 10

Discus and support Access OneDrive Personal Vault from Windows Explorer on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Is there a way to access OneDrive's personal vault directly from Windows 10's file explorer on a Surface Pro 6? When I am in the main folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by giacal, Sep 26, 2019.

1. giacal Win User

Access OneDrive Personal Vault from Windows Explorer on Windows 10

Hello,

Is there a way to access OneDrive's personal vault directly from Windows 10's file explorer on a Surface Pro 6? When I am in the main folder of OneDrive, I see a link to my personal vault, but when I click on it nothing happens.

:)

giacal, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Easo Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Access OneDrive Personal Vault from Windows Explorer on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Access OneDrive Personal

2. OneDrive Personal Vault icon in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Personal Vault icon in File Explorer: HiAny idea why the Personal Vault icon in File Explorer is not using the correct icon. If the shortcut is deleted then the icon reappears and its correct, but over time it seems to reset and show the incorrect icon again., Windows has all the latest updates installed, and...
  3. Personal Vault icon missing from OneDrive windows explorer, can access online

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Personal Vault icon missing from OneDrive windows explorer, can access online: Hi team, hope everyone is doing great.. Photo Vault working all good, can log in using authentication everything good while it was lying dormant. Decided to move some photos to the drive from my iPhone, the way files are organized and which files are copied was hard to...
  4. OneDrive Personal Vault - accessing from Android device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault - accessing from Android device: I am trying to access my OneDrive Personal Vault using my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone. Whatever I try I end up with a screen telling me to create a Personal Vault, rather than opening the existing one, which was in fact the 'starting point'. Steps taken: - sign in using my...
  5. Missing OneDrive Personal Vault in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing OneDrive Personal Vault in File Explorer: Missing OneDrive Personal Vault in File Explorer. Exists in OneDrive Online. - - - Updated - - - Problem solved. I reset OneDrive. 162370
  6. OneDrive Personal Vault employee access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Personal Vault employee access: Hi, Does anyone know if MS support employees have access to it? This has always been my fear of using something vendor-provided. Didn't it come out recently that tech support employees had access to consumer customer's email accounts? I have been using Boxcryptor for...
  7. OneDrive Personal Vault employee access

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Personal Vault employee access: Hi, Does anyone know if MS support employees have access to it? This has always been my fear of using something vendor-provided. Didn't it come out recently that tech support employees had access to consumer customer's email accounts? I have been using Boxcryptor for...
  8. OneDrive Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault: Began using OneDrive Personal Vault and it worked fine for a period of time. I am now receiving the following error: 'We couldn't unlock you Personal Vault. Something went wrong. Please try again. Error Code: 0x8031b002' Can anyone provide guidance on how to resolve this...
  9. OneDrive personal Vault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive personal Vault: Hi there, I was wondering did you guys sent me the recent OTP:0969530 for unlocking OneDrive vault. is this feature added in your OneDrive app? I recently got a notification from MS OneDrive. I opened it and it was about the personal vault. the thing that is teasing me is...
  10. Unlock OneDrive Personal Vault in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unlock OneDrive Personal Vault in Windows 10: How to: Unlock OneDrive Personal Vault in Windows 10 How to Unlock OneDrive Personal Vault in Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive. OneDrive runs on the trusted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive why doesnt my personal vault show in file explorer

2. open onedrive vault from file explorer

3. show onedrive personal vault in explorer window

4. get help with file explorer in windows 10 one drive vault,
  5. one drive windows explorer open personal vault,
  6. why my personal vault feature does not show under my one drive,
  7. onedrive personal vault does not appear in windows explorer,
  8. why doesnt my one drive personal vault show in file explorer,
  9. file explorer in windows 10 not showing onedrive personal vault