Windows 10: Access Point

Discus and support Access Point in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Computer cuts the internet out and I use windows network diagnostics and it fixes it but I cannot figure out how to this:[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarryMorgan4, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Access Point

My Computer cuts the internet out and I use windows network diagnostics and it fixes it but I cannot figure out how to this: Access Point 3869d86e-21f5-405a-9872-61fdb76b423c?upload=true.png

:)

HarryMorgan4, Mar 8, 2021

2. Access Points and Destinations

it takes a bit of getting used to moving from the access point lists to the destinations list they use now.

a couple of points i would suggest that are useful is that

1 many applications will inherit the settings specified in the browser or the 'default' setting in the destinations menu

2 you can add destinations and copy access points to them, if say you want some things to use wifi and an internet cell access point in that order, but you want something else to only only the internet cell access point you can add it to a new destination.

3 some apps that bring up the destinations list allow you to select access points from the options menu.

flagpole---01, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Access Point

1. Access Point - Similar Threads - Access Point

2. Hi, recently when I try to access folders and files, the explorer is very slow. Mouse point...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, recently when I try to access folders and files, the explorer is very slow. Mouse point...: Hi, recently when I try to access folders the explorer is very slow to access the folder. Even on a NVME SSD. Also when I click on a file, the mouse pointer switches from the pointer to the blue ring three times. Working this way is painfully slow.When I access the filesystem...
  3. Problem with Wireless adaptor or access Point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless adaptor or access Point: Bought a new Gaming PC - It connects to my home internet for periods at a time. Shortly after connection it will disconnect and then refuse to connect to the internet until a troubleshoot has been completed and resolved the issue.The trouble shoot produces: “a network cable...
  4. Problem with Wireless adaptor or access Point

Problem with Wireless adaptor or access Point: Bought a new Gaming PC - It connects to my home internet for periods at a time. Shortly after connection it will disconnect and then refuse to connect to the internet until a troubleshoot has been completed and resolved the issue.The trouble shoot produces: “a network cable...
  5. network bluetooth device , automatic connect using access point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network bluetooth device , automatic connect using access point: I need a command sequence to reproduce when I click on mouse to "connect using access point" in "devices and printers" window, right click on my "bluetooth ethernet device icon" . I need call this command sequence from a VisualBasic program application.When I do this...
  6. network bluetooth device , automatic connect using access point

network bluetooth device , automatic connect using access point: I need a command sequence to reproduce when I click on mouse to "connect using access point" in "devices and printers" window, right click on my "bluetooth ethernet device icon" . I need call this command sequence from a VisualBasic program application.When I do this...
  7. I had cloned the MAC address to my laptop to the WIFI access point and now I can not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had cloned the MAC address to my laptop to the WIFI access point and now I can not...: I had cloned the MAC address to my laptop to the WIFI access point and now I can not connect to the main router it keeps telling me that the WIFI can not connect. What could be the issue?...
  8. I had cloned the MAC address to my laptop to the WIFI access point and now I can not...

I had cloned the MAC address to my laptop to the WIFI access point and now I can not...: I had cloned the MAC address to my laptop to the WIFI access point and now I can not connect to the main router it keeps telling me that the WIFI can not connect. What could be the issue?...
  9. How do I fix constant "problem with wireless adapter or access point" issues on my old...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix constant "problem with wireless adapter or access point" issues on my old...: The last update for the Qualcomm Atheros AR5B97 wireless adapter was 2017. My old laptop still has plenty of life in it, I just don't know if it's a configuration issue or if there's an update for the driver that im unable to find....
  10. How do I fix constant "problem with wireless adapter or access point" issues on my old...

How do I fix constant "problem with wireless adapter or access point" issues on my old...: The last update for the Qualcomm Atheros AR5B97 wireless adapter was 2017. My old laptop still has plenty of life in it, I just don't know if it's a configuration issue or if there's an update for the driver that im unable to find....