Windows 10: Access privileges for iTunes

Discus and support Access privileges for iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iTunes will not sync because every time I try it says you do not have sufficient access privileges to sync. Can anyone help me out with this one? 9019 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Access privileges for iTunes

iTunes will not sync because every time I try it says you do
    not have sufficient access privileges to sync. Can anyone help me out with this one?

:)

Matt Siegel, Jul 25, 2015
  2. HeJackson Win User

iTunes Synch in Windows 10

You can go to the folder where iTunes is located and right-click on the iTunes application icon. Go to properties and select the compatibility tab. Then check Run This Program As An Administrator. Afterwards, you should be able to sync your iPod/iPhone/iPad
    without getting the insufficient access privileges error.

HeJackson, Jul 25, 2015
  3. Insufficient Privileges to Install iTunes in Windows 10

When I try to (re)install iTunes I get "installer has insufficient privileges to access C:\Program Files\iTunes. The installation cannot continue. Logon as admin or contact system admin." I am logged in as the Admin. This error occurs when the install gets
    to the step of "creating folders..." I tried to outsmart it by thinking I could either rename or remove the iTunes folder (while logged in as Admin) in C:\Program Files\ but I cannot do that because "Location is not available. Access is denied C:\Program Files\iTunes"

HELP!

JaneBuettner, Jul 25, 2015
  4. Access privileges for iTunes

Can someone; anyone please please help me out with this as its making me crazy! I can not sync my iphone until this is resolved!

Matt Siegel, Jul 26, 2015
  5. derekimo Win User
    As a test, close iTunes and then right click and run as admin, on the shortcut for iTunes.

See if you can sync then.

derekimo, Jul 26, 2015
  6. Thanks derek. I seemed to have got it solved for now. I just went to the folder where the itunes program is located and right clicked on it then under the compatibility section I checked the box that says run as administrator and for now that seems to have solved it. However if i still run into further issues i will post back. Thanks!

Matt Siegel, Jul 26, 2015
  7. derekimo Win User
    You're welcome.

Sounds good Matt, hope it stays working.

derekimo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Access privileges for iTunes

1. Access privileges for iTunes - Similar Threads - Access privileges iTunes

2. Cannot access privilege's need to connect and chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access privilege's need to connect and chat: Cannot load ADOME elements 2022 due to privilege's restrictions.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-privileges-need-to-connect-and-chat/982cd559-f2e2-4094-9e9c-ef1541da738b
  3. Cannot access privilege's need to connect and chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access privilege's need to connect and chat: Cannot load ADOME elements 2022 due to privilege's restrictions.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-privileges-need-to-connect-and-chat/982cd559-f2e2-4094-9e9c-ef1541da738b
  4. Administrative privilege on a share without accessing to data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrative privilege on a share without accessing to data: Hi everyone,Is there a way to have administrative privilege on a share without accessing to data, just to assign authorizations to end users, thank you....
  5. Administrative privilege on a share without accessing to data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative privilege on a share without accessing to data: Hi everyone,Is there a way to have administrative privilege on a share without accessing to data, just to assign authorizations to end users, thank you....
  6. Access is denied, but I have full access privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access is denied, but I have full access privileges: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GeckoGekkota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzfxa/access_is_denied_but_i_have_full_access_privileges/
  7. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:Program Files \Paradox Interactive\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator. Пытался добавлять права и все равно не помогло. Прошу помощи....
  8. user does not have access privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user does not have access privileges: Split from this thread about Office for Mac Hi, Alex, I have the "user does not have access privileges" on two directories on my Windows 10 laptop, running 1809. 1903 has not rolled out to my laptop yet. I have worked with online techs. We reloaded OneDrive and synched....
  9. Cannot access admin privileges

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot access admin privileges: Tried to install a game for my kid. Realized quickly that I needed admin privileges to do so. Win 10 Home will not let me be admin, no matter what I try. I have scoured the web for hours looking for tips - so far they all fail. Some things I've tried (that failed): 1....
  10. Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory": So, I want to install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN program. Every time I try it, this message shows up. I have already googled this issue a number of times and I haven't found the right solution yet. I have tried: - to run it as an administrator - to be logged in as an...