Windows 10: Access Share on remote pc

Discus and support Access Share on remote pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to access shared folders on remote pc using " PC Name or IP Address " like this " CC-PC\D$ or 192.*.*.*\D$ " on windows 10 as i already do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarimFarrag, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Access Share on remote pc

I tried to access shared folders on remote pc using " PC Name or IP Address " like this " CC-PC\D$ or 192.*.*.*\D$ " on windows 10 as i already do this on windows 7 using remote credentials but it not works it keeps me stuck i can't access shared folders on network i double check remote credentials is right but the same anyone can help plz ?? Access Share on remote pc 3c6c7944-9428-4bd9-93ca-bce2e4038eba?upload=true.jpg

:)

KarimFarrag, Aug 17, 2019
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 17, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

Access Share on remote pc

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Access Share on remote pc

1. Access Share on remote pc - Similar Threads - Access Share remote

2. Remote access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote access: I unfortunately allowed someone maintaining they were from BT Openreach and they were trying to get me to make a payment through my bank. Very fortunately this was not successful and no damage appears to have been done I am now concerned that they may be able to still...
  3. remote access my pc over the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote access my pc over the internet: remote access my pc over the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-my-pc-over-the-internet/910a7c32-c936-4c27-837f-8975a1cc5208
  4. Pc hacked through remote access

Pc hacked through remote access: What steps can i take to ensure the a hacker i gave remote access to my pc does not have access to my accounts and computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hacked-through-remote-access/3f2abcf9-4f43-4346-b2bd-7ccd915e5093"
  5. Accessing files in Network Sharing PC

Accessing files in Network Sharing PC: After Windows 10 May 2019 update, my access to files on my other network-connected computers has been limited. I can access the files using Quick Access and change to the desired folders but if I open Internet Explorer and try to open a file, the other computer is identified...
  6. remote access

remote access: Does remote access on Windows 10 give full permissions to the remote user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/7663c4b3-6907-43f5-97af-c39c5a105630"
  7. Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC

Problem with accessing remote dekstop on my PC: Hello! I have problem to access remote desktop though I am still in Windows warranty period. Could anyone here give any way out on how to get the things fixed ? Your advice is really needed. Thank You [IMG] [ATTACH]...
  8. remote access

remote access: How can I make sure an IT guy doesn't have remote access to my old Lenovo laptop? My computer wouldn't shut down because "someone else is still using your computer". I checked and made sure that I was the administrator, but what else can I do? I haven't seen that msg...
  9. Remote Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Access: How can I access my work computer (Windows 7) with my Dell Laptop that has Windows 10 home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/938eeb9d-70ff-46c4-a523-ec3837c6b5c1
  10. remote access

remote access: I am beginning to feel uncomfortable it seems someone set up an anonymous account on my laptop and a workforce group in my networks. and somehow removed the certificate from my security software which is new. when I signed in they told me the certifate wasn't active. I paid...