Windows 10: Access Telekom Speedport per server?

Discus and support Access Telekom Speedport per server? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have set up a small server on my Speedport pro using a Micro SD card. But now I still have the question how to access the server I have set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by luishlm, Aug 4, 2020.

1. luishlm Win User

Access Telekom Speedport per server?

Hello,

I have set up a small server on my Speedport pro using a Micro SD card. But now I still have the question how to access the server I have set up. This is not mentioned anywhere. Can anyone help me there? I want to be able to access it from my Android phone and Windows 10 PC.

Thank you.

:)

luishlm, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Tammy.YC. Win User

Can't access WiFi to German Telekom router with Microsoft Lumia LTE 640

Can't access WiFi to German Telekom router with Microsoft Lumia LTE 640.

Router model: Firmware Speedport Hybrid. Version 050124.03.05.017

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Tammy.YC., Aug 4, 2020
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Deutsche Telekom Hacked.

Shhh... you will anger Kali.....

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Access Telekom Speedport per server? - Similar Threads - Access Telekom Speedport

2. RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019: Hi,I am trying for weeks now to figure out how can I get proper report.I have multiple Windows Server 2019 Per User CAL-s installed on my licensing server 2019.When I try to get report RD Licensing Manager to see available and issued licenses, I only received Installed but...
  3. RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019: Hi,I am trying for weeks now to figure out how can I get proper report.I have multiple Windows Server 2019 Per User CAL-s installed on my licensing server 2019.When I try to get report RD Licensing Manager to see available and issued licenses, I only received Installed but...
  4. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  5. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  6. Access Windows per RDP (Same Network)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access Windows per RDP (Same Network): Hello, how do i rdp to a my Pc (its in the same network as me) how do i enable rdp on the client / server machine? submitted by /u/xlogiic2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jaijnp/access_windows_per_rdp_same_network/
  7. Server Denied POP3 Access

Server Denied POP3 Access: I have already added 2 e-mail accounts to my main Gmail account for the purposes of regularly checking for e-mails on my main account. Both the accounts I added were from a different e-mail provider. I had absolutely no problem adding those 2 accounts from a different...
  8. Server Restarting Several Times per day.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server Restarting Several Times per day.: I have a Windows Server 2016 that is restarting a couple of times per day. Critical Event Viewer Page below. Any insight would be apprecaited. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  9. accessing files on old server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing files on old server: I have an old server that I want to get some information from. I have plugged it into power and connected it to my wifi router via an ethernet cable. I then want to be able to access the server's files on my laptop, Is this possible?...
  10. Cannot access \\server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access \\server: We have several Win 7 laptops which connect to our Win 7 Desktop (Server) and one Win 10 laptop that has never been able to connect to it. Attempting to "Map a network drive" or "Add a network location," the Win 10 laptop sees the server but cannot access it, giving the...