Windows 10: access to classroom.google.com

Discus and support access to classroom.google.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, i recently created accounts on microsoft for my children as they need more regular access to laptops during lockdown. i blocked all websites... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by debbie.s, May 5, 2020.

1. debbie.s Win User

access to classroom.google.com

hi,

i recently created accounts on microsoft for my children as they need more regular access to laptops during lockdown.

i blocked all websites except the ones i listed and added to the page on the family settings. i also blocked all inappropriate websites, apps and games.

how can i allow them to access classroom.google? they are not able to get onto this page at all even though i allowed it and also allowed the google browser.

can you help please?

thanks

Debbie

:)

debbie.s, May 5, 2020

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, May 5, 2020
  3. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I can't access a specific website which is google classroom. I can access it through other laptops and mobile devices. I used google chrome, internet explorer and firefox but still failed. I'm sure the problem is in my laptop. Please help.

4. access to classroom.google.com

Google classroom is not working/accessible

Same result. Still can't access. Is there anything else I can try? Thank you!

Thema:

access to classroom.google.com

1. access to classroom.google.com - Similar Threads - access classroom google

2. using Zoom classroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using Zoom classroom: Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the class. That would indicate that the teachers entrance password was hacked. Can hackers hack any of the students who use the...
  3. Zoom classroom security

Zoom classroom security: Hi, I plan on taking a language class that uses Zoom classroom for the class instruction lessons with the teacher. I read that Zoom suffered a large hack recently. Does a hack to zoom effect students enrolled for the class since the students do not enter their name or...
  4. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  5. Copying a document from printer to google classroom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying a document from printer to google classroom: Hello, I need help to know how to copy a document from my Epson printer to google classroom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-a-document-from-printer-to-google/47f5b636-b6c0-4da7-9b71-f3e0e0db9b71
  6. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  7. Classes moving to Google Classroom with Classwork Page in September

in Windows 10 News
    Classes moving to Google Classroom with Classwork Page in September: What’s changing Last year, we introduced a new version of Classroom that provides additional features, including a Classwork page to help teachers better organize assignments. Newly created classes automatically include this Classwork page, with the option for instructors to...
  8. Google classroom is not working/accessible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google classroom is not working/accessible: I can't access a specific website which is google classroom. I can access it through other laptops and mobile devices. I used google chrome, internet explorer and firefox but still failed. I'm sure the problem is in my laptop. Please help....
  9. accessing google

accessing google: How come I get a TLS Security Setting error message when I attemp to log on to Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/accessing-google/f5ac823d-f2f3-4223-9575-c201bbd73c04
  10. Forced Resolution for Classroom Setting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Forced Resolution for Classroom Setting: Hi all! I've got a lab of about 50 computers, all of which are the newer 5K iMacs. They're all set up to dual-boot into Windows 10, but nobody boots into the OS X side. The hardware is great, but the resolution is a bit of a problem. I have all the drivers installed and...