Windows 10: Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

Discus and support Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Дмитрий Романовец, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

:)

Дмитрий Романовец, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Trash feature in Google Contacts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New Trash feature in Google Contacts

Brink, Feb 15, 2023
  3. GOOGLE TRASH FILE ON WINDOWS PHONE

On my Lumia 822 smartphone (Windows 8.1 System) listed above the following is happening:

My Google trash file is receiving from outside of my phone without my efforts attachments with my private file information that I previously generated in my Chrome OS System

How do you stop this?

EmailWindows7user, Feb 15, 2023
  4. silkstone Win User

Cannot delete .Trash-999 folder

So I am trying to delete a folder from my secondary HDD called .Trash-999 that is from and ubuntu bootdisk. I managed to do it on the c:\ drive, but on my d:\ drive i am getting an error telling me that i don;t have permission to delete it.

I recently had a problem with windows permissions and fixed it on the c:\ drive with a windows re-install but i accidentally set up windows on d:\ The files contained within are from a mistaken windows install, which i tried to delete through ubuntu, it seems that ubuntu was able to move the files to the trash, but unable to delete them entirely.
    When i go to security on the folder, it tells me that i don't have permission to do this action. although the permissions on the folder gives re/write to everyone. However, when i go to the individual folders in there, no one has permission and when i try to give permission i get an access denied message.

Update - I just found a nifty little program that adds a take ownership option to the right click menu, this has allowed me to (finally) delete all the folders/files i need to.

silkstone, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

1. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash - Similar Threads - Access google excel

2. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash: Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-google-excel-files-after-deleting-them/7304ee3a-b7a9-4738-acbb-279afd1e8d58
  3. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash: Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-google-excel-files-after-deleting-them/7304ee3a-b7a9-4738-acbb-279afd1e8d58
  4. Can't delete Excel file from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Excel file from desktop: You probably think, "Go check the thousands of other posts and replies about the problem!" but trust me, nothing works!I'll try to keep it short. Got an email from the boss with an xlsx attachment. The attachment didn't 'save as' due to permission issues but 'right click ->...
  5. Can't delete Excel file from desktop

Can't delete Excel file from desktop: You probably think, "Go check the thousands of other posts and replies about the problem!" but trust me, nothing works!I'll try to keep it short. Got an email from the boss with an xlsx attachment. The attachment didn't 'save as' due to permission issues but 'right click ->...
  6. Files not refreshing after deleting them.

in Windows 10 Support
    Files not refreshing after deleting them.: For some reason,File Explorer doens't refresh after I delete a file. How can I fix this? Thank you 169617
  7. Files stay on desktop after deleted and/or dragged to trash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files stay on desktop after deleted and/or dragged to trash: All of a sudden when I create a file on my desktop or I download or copy a file to my desktop and then later decide to delete it, the icon and the file stays on my desktop i.e., I can still open it without having to restore from trash and I can't delete it. The files will...
  8. Trash deleted

Trash deleted: Previously when I tried to delete messages from my phone phone is new for me so I learn a lot from trial & error--had very old phone before!! it would delete them on my phone but never carried thru to my laptop. So when I got the suggestion on my phone to delete trash to make...
  9. Problem with Excel files downloaded from Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Excel files downloaded from Google Drive: I have this issue with spreadsheet docs downloaded from Google Drive to Excel. I get the Excel files that are impossible to sort or use Find/Replace. The Sort line is grayed out and the Find/Replace cannot find anything...
  10. Recover name of deleted files of trash

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recover name of deleted files of trash: Hello i make a mistake and delete my folder of music's (.wav .aiff .flac) I don't need the files, just the titles and name of the files that i delete. I use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and he bring just 2 titles from "the other files" folder. I acess the Event view but i...