Windows 10: Access to internet

Discus and support Access to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am now unable to access the internet via any links from mail. Something is blocking it. When I try to access a box appears stating 'unable to access'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeyRob, Dec 22, 2019.

1. MikeyRob Win User

Access to internet

I am now unable to access the internet via any links from mail. Something is blocking it. When I try to access a box appears stating 'unable to access' followed by strings of indecipherable code. Any ideas?

:)

MikeyRob, Dec 22, 2019

2. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 22, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Access to internet

Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Access to internet

1. Access to internet - Similar Threads - Access internet

2. How do I get internet access after system restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get internet access after system restore?: Hello! Is someone available to help me troubleshoot? I did a system restore on my ACER, I have Windows 10, it shows the internet is connected but it will not allow me to connect.. tried resetting the Network too. No luck. I have McAfee security....
  3. How do I get internet access after system restore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get internet access after system restore?: Hello! Is someone available to help me troubleshoot? I did a system restore on my ACER, I have Windows 10, it shows the internet is connected but it will not allow me to connect.. tried resetting the Network too. No luck. I have McAfee security....
  4. How do I get internet access after system restore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet: For context: I used to work from home, the company I worked for sent me the laptop to use. When my employment ended with them I repeatedly tried to contact them to arrange returning the laptop. I emailed, and left multiple messages, and never got a response back. I did speak...
  6. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet: For context: I used to work from home, the company I worked for sent me the laptop to use. When my employment ended with them I repeatedly tried to contact them to arrange returning the laptop. I emailed, and left multiple messages, and never got a response back. I did speak...
  7. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

8. How To Fix Ethernet Saying "No Internet Access" After Windows 10 Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Ethernet Saying "No Internet Access" After Windows 10 Factory Reset?: Hello, I am asking how to fix how I am not able to access the internet after doing a factory reset because my computer kept looping in the diagnostics area and I can't search in microsoft edge or browsers since it just keeps saying "Server IP adress could not be found" , My...
  9. How To Fix Ethernet Saying "No Internet Access" After Windows 10 Factory Reset?

How To Fix Ethernet Saying "No Internet Access" After Windows 10 Factory Reset?: Hello, I am asking how to fix how I am not able to access the internet after doing a factory reset because my computer kept looping in the diagnostics area and I can't search in microsoft edge or browsers since it just keeps saying "Server IP adress could not be found" , My...
  10. How To Fix Ethernet Saying "No Internet Access" After Windows 10 Factory Reset?