Windows 10: Access to Manage Wireless Networks

Discus and support Access to Manage Wireless Networks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to access the option to manage my wireless network in WINDOWS 10 but don't see the option to do it. I need help in getting access for this; I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ms. Jagr55, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Access to Manage Wireless Networks

I need to access the option to manage my wireless network in WINDOWS 10 but don't see the option to do it. I need help in getting access for this; I would appreciate any suggestions on this matter.

Thanks, CD

:)

Ms. Jagr55, Oct 27, 2018

2. unable to access the wireless network

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand that you are facing issue with your internet connection.

I would suggest you to follow the steps
    below:

Method 1

I would suggest you to send the
    screenshot of the wifi problem that you receive.

Please follow the link below to send the screenshot

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-8

Method 2

Network Troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the
    Network Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X key.

• Select Control panel.

• In the search box, type Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.

• Under Network and Internet.

• Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.

Method 3

Delete a Wireless network profile

To do so please refer the article below and check if it helps:.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/manage-wireless-network-profiles

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 27, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Access to Manage Wireless Networks

wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Access to Manage Wireless Networks

1. Access to Manage Wireless Networks - Similar Threads - Access Manage Wireless

2. Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.: I bought a ASUS TUF Gamming F15 FX506LHB 1 year ago and the Network adapter has abruptly stopped working. It had been working fine beforehand.It is not showing up in Network and Sharing Centre. It was hidden in Device Manager. In fact the Bluetooth options have disappeared as...
  3. Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.: I bought a ASUS TUF Gamming F15 FX506LHB 1 year ago and the Network adapter has abruptly stopped working. It had been working fine beforehand.It is not showing up in Network and Sharing Centre. It was hidden in Device Manager. In fact the Bluetooth options have disappeared as...
  4. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager: My Laptop Windows 10 can't connect to wifi can't find wifi option. When I check my wifi adapter in device manager it was missing, then when I click on View>>Show hidden devices. I saw my wifi adapter is disabled and I double click on it. It says "currently this hardware...
  5. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager: My Laptop Windows 10 can't connect to wifi can't find wifi option. When I check my wifi adapter in device manager it was missing, then when I click on View>>Show hidden devices. I saw my wifi adapter is disabled and I double click on it. It says "currently this hardware...
  6. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

7. Fixing Device Manager include Network + Wireless

Fixing Device Manager include Network + Wireless: Does anyone help me for this one? RESTORE or RECOVERY. I need Microsoft Agents, MVPs, Microsoft Employees + Independent Advisors to answer it....
  8. Fixing Device Manager include Network + Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing Device Manager include Network + Wireless: Does anyone help me for this one? RESTORE or RECOVERY. I need Microsoft Agents, MVPs, Microsoft Employees + Independent Advisors to answer it....
  9. Access point not listed on wireless network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access point not listed on wireless network connection: Hi forum This is my first time. I have a refurbished HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home which working fine. The point is that a specific AP I need to connect is not listed among the network available in range. I know that the access point is working because I have other laptop...
  10. Access point not listed on wireless network connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Access point not listed on wireless network connection: Hi forum This is my first time. I have a refurbished HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home which working fine. The point is that a specific AP I need to connect is not listed among the network available in range. I know that the access point is working because I have other laptop...