Windows 10: Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...

Discus and support Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks!I am running the computers of my kids with limited internet connection by using the "parental control"-feature of my internet-router. In this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JustAUser_123, May 4, 2021.

1. Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...

Hi folks!I am running the computers of my kids with limited internet connection by using the "parental control"-feature of my internet-router. In this purpose i configured a couple of edjucational websites in the "whitelist" of the router. All other websites URLs are blocked.In order to earn some computer-skills my kids should be able to run the Microsoft Paint 3D application. The problem is, that the 3D-shapes libary of Paint 3D is only available with a online-connection to a microsoft server. Is there a way to permitt this server-connection in the whitelist of the router without giving to

:)

JustAUser_123, May 4, 2021
  2. IHM2550 Win User

paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, May 4, 2021
  3. IHM2550 Win User
    paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, May 4, 2021
  4. IHM2550 Win User

Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...

paint 3d library

Greetings,

IHM2550, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...

1. Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection... - Similar Threads - Access Microsoft Paint

2. Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?: I was working on this model for an upcoming game of mine, so I saved it as a 3D model so that I could use it for later. When I saved it, however, it gave me a crash error. It still saved the file, but now when I open it in Paint 3D, it looks like this: You can tell that the...
  3. Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?: I was working on this model for an upcoming game of mine, so I saved it as a 3D model so that I could use it for later. When I saved it, however, it gave me a crash error. It still saved the file, but now when I open it in Paint 3D, it looks like this: You can tell that the...
  4. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D: I can't find a tool in Paint 3D that shears a shape, for example: [ATTACH] I want to cut the parts of the cylinders behind the surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shearing-cutting-a-shape-in-paint-3d/065ced20-06fa-4963-9ab5-581d0b4f7e06
  5. paint 3d library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/6f274b1c-3b3c-47db-aff5-82fec086380d"
  6. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/e2af02f8-50b8-43d5-b180-c555ffbf5cea"
  7. paint 3d library

paint 3d library: Greetings, paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/92f5db38-d763-4294-98a9-fc5af21b1c43"
  8. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  9. Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.

Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.: I'm making stuff on Paint 3D, but when I go to open up the 3d Library it displays this: [ATTACH] How do I fix it? a few weeks ago it was working fine....
  10. Paint 3D Library

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D Library: When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it take to appear in the Paint 3D Library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-library/f7c3a0be-769d-48e1-b8f4-9ce45e689e58