Windows 10: ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT DENIED.

Discus and support ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT DENIED. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; AMSOIL INC IS USING SOME FORM OF YOUR SECUTIRY AND IT HAS CAUSED ME UNTOLD MISERY. I INSTALLED THE APP ON CHROME AND IT WORKED FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AND... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stormincb36, Sep 17, 2021.

1. ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT DENIED.

AMSOIL INC IS USING SOME FORM OF YOUR SECUTIRY AND IT HAS CAUSED ME UNTOLD MISERY. I INSTALLED THE APP ON CHROME AND IT WORKED FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AND NOW I CAN'T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. IT KEEPS REPEATING THE "I AM A HUMAN" AND THE IDENTIFY THE ITEMS. NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN MY SYSTEM. NO NEW PROGRAMS-NO NEW COMPUTER-SAME OS, WIN 10. I'M FRUSTRATED.

:)

stormincb36, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Remote access denied.

Hi Paul,

To resolve your concern about remote access denied, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows logo+R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc on the Run box.
    • Open Remote Desktop Services.
    • Go to the Log On tab.
    • Select This account: Network Service.
    • Click Apply, and then OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 17, 2021
  4. EsMj Win User

ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT DENIED.

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

Thema:

ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT DENIED.

1. ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT DENIED. - Similar Threads - ACCESS ACCOUNT DENIED

2. Access Denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Access Denied: "when attempting to commit the changes the following system error occurred access denied" https://i.ibb.co/fS1720z/Untitled.png UAC is disabled Running as Admin 167822
  3. Access Denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denied: Is there a way of eliminating the "Access Denied" message when I try to do anything with some files for which I am the owner. I also own my computer and also, I am the only user. I do not understand the reason I have no access to many files which are not even system files....
  4. Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.meijer.com/" on this server. Reference #18.c9c1cb8.1591549397.52a0598 I keep getting the above every time I try to access Meijer food store. How do I fix this, its annoying. William...
  5. denied access to my files

denied access to my files: What are the crosses that deny access to my files in explorer. How do I get rid of them so that I can open my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/denied-access-to-my-files/b9b8317e-8ffc-4602-ad09-8d464d219189
  6. Access denied.

Access denied.: I get this message when I attempt to connect to certain websites: Access Denied You don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server. I am the only user on the computer. I did recently install UltraVPN. Is that the problem and what can I do about it...
  7. Access is denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access is denied: Hi. I am an administrator of Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607. When I tried to execute msu file from command prompt that run as an administrator, it said "Access is denied". However when I tried to do the same thing to the same file with PowerShell, I can execute it with...
  8. denied access

in Windows 10 Customization
    denied access: I'm trying to open a folder on my personal pc and getting a denied access error saying you will have to go to the security tab to gain access. The folder is on my D: drive and is named WindowsApps. I'm running Win 10. I am the only one using this pc. How do I gain access?...
  9. Access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied: As a windows 10 administrator (the only one) I keep getting access denied when I try to open the application data folder. My Win 10 was an upgrade from win 7. This is as frustrating as h--l! Can anyone sort it for me. Make sure you describe whatever I have to do in...
  10. Access is denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Access is denied: [img] Hi when I go to This pc-Local Disc c-Users-admin there are a lot of short cuts that bring up an error message [img] can these be deleted or can someone explain what they are. Cheers............ 27263