Windows 10: Access to my One Drive

Discus and support Access to my One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Since 1 day I cannot access to my OneDrive. the URL is not reachable anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Djibril_95, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Access to my One Drive

Hello,

Since 1 day I cannot access to my OneDrive.
    the URL is not reachable anymore.
    https://kende-my.sharepoint.com/personal/z6205_office365svip_top/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx

The access is impossible from all my devices. I change my password but it did not change something.

Please let me know.

Best Regards

:)

Djibril_95, Dec 4, 2020
  2. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Unable to access Drives

Hi Suneel,

One of the reasons why you're unable to access your hard disk or an external hard drive is that these drives have been corrupted. For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you trying to access external hard drives or just partitioned drives on your PC?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

Just to make sure, kindly verify if your hard drive is reflected in your Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps listed below to check it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type Device Manager.
    • Under Disk drives, kindly check if there's an error on the hard drive listed.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Access to my One Drive

Can't Access Either of My External Drives After 14393

Hi Michael,

To better assist you with your concern, I would like to ask if you're getting any error messages when accessing your external drives? If yes, can you provide us with the exact error message?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Click on USB Mass Storage.
    • Right click on your USB, and then click on Update Driver Software.
    • Once done, check if you can access your external drives.

Regards.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Access to my One Drive

1. Access to my One Drive - Similar Threads - Access Drive

2. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  3. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  4. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  6. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  7. HOW DO YOU STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTELY ACCESSING MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT PERMISSION?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW DO YOU STOP MICROSOFT FROM REMOTELY ACCESSING MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT PERMISSION?: I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BLOCK MICROSOFT FROM ACCESSING MY HARD DRIVE BUT THEY WERE ABLE TO HACK MY PC AND READ THROUGH MY FILES AND INSTALL UPDATES WITHOUT PERMISSION. HOW DO I STOP MICROSOFT FROM BREAKING THE LAW AND USING MY PROPERTY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION? IT'S...
  8. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...
  10. Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive

Difficulty Accessing Shared Network Drive: Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing a shared network drive from my work computer. Every time I try to connect, I receive an error message stating that the drive cannot be found. I've double-checked the network settings and ensured that I have the correct permissions. Could...