Windows 10: Access to my pc is locked, the pin and the password do not work and said something happen...

Discus and support Access to my pc is locked, the pin and the password do not work and said something happen... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My question I think is clear of my problem, your assistance is welcome. Thanks you, Jose Luis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jose Luis Martinez, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Access to my pc is locked, the pin and the password do not work and said something happen...

My question I think is clear of my problem, your assistance is welcome.

Thanks you,

Jose Luis

:)

Jose Luis Martinez, Jul 2, 2020

2. PIN and PASSWORD Do Not Work

At the computer login it asked for my PIN and Password as normal. I entered both correctly multiple times and it still said they were wrong. I entered them 10+ times and never got "disabled" either. I also went to the website suggested when it said
    my password was wrong to I could reset my password, which I did, and the RESET password didn't work either. Please help! How can I get logged in???

GabeChamberlin, Jul 2, 2020
  3. esunaga Win User
    Lock Screen sometimes opens password/PIN screen on its own

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1903 (version 10.0.18362 build 18362), and I've just witnessed the screen where you type your PIN/password to unlock the computer open on its own while I was on the lock screen and not clicking on anything/not moving my cursor. I had just woken my pc from sleep, but, like I said, I wasn't pressing/touching anything and had just let it sit on the lock screen for a little while. After a few moments, the lock screen came back on, and the screen went to sleep as it does when I don't move/type anything for too long (though it had only been maybe a minute since I had woken up my computer). Nothing was typed on the password box, and I didn't notice my cursor moving or anything weird like that. Is this a known bug or something? I remember seeing something similar happening several months ago, once or twice, but since it stopped happening I just assumed it was a Windows error that was somehow fixed in an update. I've already scanned for virus/malware with two different tools and didn't find anything suspicious, and have also scanned for disk errors. Has this happened to anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Any suggestions/ideas? It hasn't happened again, but it was a bit scary and I'd just like to know if it's a normal thing or not.

esunaga, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Access to my pc is locked, the pin and the password do not work and said something happen...

something happened and your pin isn't available

When I resumed update (Windows Update) but I can't. I turned of my laptop and when I turned on it, I can't sign in. It saids, "something happened and your pin isn't available". I tried to use password of my Microsoft account but it's not work (I know my
    password exactly and I tried old password). When I tried to go to advanced startup, I had to need pass work of my Microsoft Account to continuing. As a result, when I use my old passwork, it worked. After that, I restarted my laptop and tried again, the situation
    wasn't change. My laptop can't access to Internet, I just saw "Airplane Mode".

So How do I can fix it?

Nguyễn Kỳ Dương Trường, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Access to my pc is locked, the pin and the password do not work and said something happen...

1. Access to my pc is locked, the pin and the password do not work and said something happen... - Similar Threads - Access locked pin

2. something happened pin unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happened pin unavailable: “Something happened and your pin is unavailable” but the first screen is a black screen that just says “enter pin” the pc then proceeds another initial boot process where you enter the pin again. When it loads to the welcome screen it says pin unavailable and need to run as...
  3. something happened pin unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happened pin unavailable: “Something happened and your pin is unavailable” but the first screen is a black screen that just says “enter pin” the pc then proceeds another initial boot process where you enter the pin again. When it loads to the welcome screen it says pin unavailable and need to run as...
  4. something happened pin unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.: After setting up a pin, very next log in....message that "something happened and pin no longer available". Set up pin link non responsive. Then when entering password, the existing password is no longer recognised so can't access command prompt or sys reset. Please help!...
  6. Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.: After setting up a pin, very next log in....message that "something happened and pin no longer available". Set up pin link non responsive. Then when entering password, the existing password is no longer recognised so can't access command prompt or sys reset. Please help!...
  7. Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.

8. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  9. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  10. Something happened with your pin.