Windows 10: Access to NAS server Netgear stora MS 2120 via browser is sudenly impossible

Discus and support Access to NAS server Netgear stora MS 2120 via browser is sudenly impossible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, One month ago I have start to use NAS server (older one from my friend), and the first setup via Edge was without problem, loged in with popup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cerwis23, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Cerwis23 Win User

Access to NAS server Netgear stora MS 2120 via browser is sudenly impossible

Hello,

One month ago I have start to use NAS server (older one from my friend), and the first setup via Edge was without problem, loged in with popup java window.

Now, when I type stora IP adress and entered, there is only white background of browser and there is no chance to loged in stora.

Second problem is, that I have did reset NAS to default (think to help that problem) and now is stora vissible in win, but need password, witch is not possible setup , becuase i have not product key. (friend lost it)

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english

:)

Cerwis23, Nov 10, 2018

2. Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10

Hi
    I have done a clean install of windows 10 PRO 64bit and now I cannot access my STORA. I did an upgrade from windows 7 on my sons PC and his works fine we can still access the stora from our phones and TV. I can gain access to one drive at a time (it contains 4) by mapping and using the stora IP address and drive name. The stora shows up in the folder browser and in the network tree but it will not connect.

bossman2807, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Netgear ReadyNAS drive access impossibly slow after 1511 update

Anyone out there know why the NAS is now working like treacle? I have tried a whole host of tips on lots of online forums. Netgear arent interested but I am about to dump both MS and Netgear if such a major issue is allowed to continue.

Only solution from MS was to go back to before 1511! Then what? Wait for how long?

MartinKilkie, Nov 10, 2018
  4. bradp1979 Win User

NAS server not visible

We have a NAS server on the network. One of our laptops recently got destroyed by water damage and had to be replaced. The new laptop is Win 10, and the NAS server is not visible on the network. On the old, now water-damaged laptop (Win 7), the NAS server had a desktop shortcut, so even if it wasn't visible on the network, the files could still be accessed.

How can I either force the computer to recognize the NAS server, or create a desktop icon that is linked to it without it being visible in the network listing?

Thanks.

bradp1979, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Access to NAS server Netgear stora MS 2120 via browser is sudenly impossible - Similar Threads - Access NAS server

2. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP: I have a Windows Server 2019 Domain. I'm not able to acces the Server from Windows 10 Domain Clients by its Name but can do so with IP. When I ping Server name from problem computers I get the correct Server IP. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns with no success.When I try to...
  3. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP: I have a Windows Server 2019 Domain. I'm not able to acces the Server from Windows 10 Domain Clients by its Name but can do so with IP. When I ping Server name from problem computers I get the correct Server IP. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns with no success.When I try to...
  4. Unable to access Server via Server Name but can via IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin

Old netgear Netgear Rangemax WNDR3700 - can't login to browser admin: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I have tried reseting the router to defaults (have done so before) but I cannot log into router admin page. I have tried conneted directly to my PC ethernet port, also daisy chaining the router...
  6. NAS only accessible via WINS name, but not via IP address

NAS only accessible via WINS name, but not via IP address: In one network I manage I sometimes get this strange error. The NAS is perfectly accessible via its name \\LAGRING but using its IP address \\172.24.57.3 gives an error the error message suggests it is unavailable or that you don't have access rights. I have not found a...
  7. All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?: I have a Surface Pro 6 running … I can't tell you which version of Windows 10 because "About" in Settings won't load. Anyway, I have recently deleted my old profile, which was corrupted, and created a new user for myself. And I've upgraded or downloaded three browsers:...
  8. SMB 1.0 and my Netgear router (with NAS hardware)

SMB 1.0 and my Netgear router (with NAS hardware): I have a Drobo 5N NAS where I keep backups. I couldn't get to it one day and found out that Windows 10 went to SMB v2.0 (if I check SMB v1.0 I can see and use the drive). I also found out that there are some security risks in using SMB v1.0. My router doesn't support SMB...
  9. Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10

Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10: Hi I have done a clean install of windows 10 PRO 64bit and now I cannot access my STORA. I did an upgrade from windows 7 on my sons PC and his works fine we can still access the stora from our phones and TV. I can gain access to one drive at a time (it contains 4) by mapping...
  10. How to get multiple accesses to a NAS server?

How to get multiple accesses to a NAS server?: I have need to get access to 2 shares on a NAS server using different credentials - one set of credentials for occasional access to a secured share; another for continuous access to a public share. I just found out that Windows does not allow this without some game-playing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Netgear Stora software Windows 10

2. mystora browser access

3. netgear stora windows 10

4. windows 10 netgear stora local connection to stora is impossible